• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

Hi, I'm applying. Is this where I do that?
Anyway, may as well do it.
IGN: cookieboy27
Location | Time zone: Eastern Standard time, USA
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/cookieboy27s-whitelist-thread.26785/
How long have you been on HC: Joined October second, 2012
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not have a teamspeak, but I have a mic =P
What towns have you been in: Paragon
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Map Reset
Why do you want to join: Friends were there
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: A good fighter, but a creative builder. Generally speaking I do not abuse power.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specing into a different class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I like the part about working with my team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: None! I love having FUN!
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No... Should I have?
Tell us about yourself: I like cookies and sprinting, so I starve a lot... But that's not a problem on HC!
Referrals: DuskWolfMC, Gwiz221, CritterCrafter

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Hi, I'm applying. Is this where I do that?
Anyway, may as well do it.
IGN: cookieboy27
Location | Time zone: Eastern Standard time, USA
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/cookieboy27s-whitelist-thread.26785/
How long have you been on HC: Joined October second, 2012
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not have a teamspeak, but I have a mic =P
What towns have you been in: Paragon
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Map Reset
Why do you want to join: Friends were there
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: A good fighter, but a creative builder. Generally speaking I do not abuse power.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specing into a different class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I like the part about working with my team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: None! I love having FUN!
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No... Should I have?
Tell us about yourself: I like cookies and sprinting, so I starve a lot... But that's not a problem on HC!
Referrals: DuskWolfMC, Gwiz221, CritterCrafter

Muwahaha! Friend Army Recruiting Initiated!
Accepted, Sending Info Convo.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
How the Volantis dome looks to me.

UWhxN0K.png

This texture pack is originally Conquest! but i've edited it.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Come on AD!

Get more teams together! Free gear and no entry fee! Everyone should be on a team!

Go go go!

@Jonsoon it's time for you to lead a Volantis team or two in an official Tourny! :D

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
Looking for an engineer to fix my mistake of destroying the lift from the cove to the roof of prometheus. willing to pay.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I am out of town all week for work, including the weekend. No tourney for me.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Come on AD!

Get more teams together! Free gear and no entry fee! Everyone should be on a team!

Go go go!

@Jonsoon it's time for you to lead a Volantis team or two in an official Tourny! :D
I wish I could =(

If it was at noon or something, I would be all over that. But I start work right at 3pm

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
looking for sub for my team. Preferably a healer class, maybe even a paladin for tanky+revive or disciple for healing+push/pull ability