• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

ArchFyre

Wood
IGN: ArchFyre
Location | Time zone: New Zealand
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/archfyres-whitelist-app-3.49747/
How long have you been on HC: 2 days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No I dont, but I can get one :D
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: Looking for a good, mature clan who can help me learn the ropes so I can be good at this >:3
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: They all look fun but I choose Prometheus.
What can you give to us, as a community: Another hard working person.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay 50c (how much is a c anyways o3o)
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: 8. Keep the town pretty
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Not rated but I have clicked the watch thread button
Tell us about yourself: Im a chilled guy, but I do work hard when its needed :)
Referrals: None

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN: ArchFyre
Location | Time zone: New Zealand
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/archfyres-whitelist-app-3.49747/
How long have you been on HC: 2 days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No I dont, but I can get one :D
Why do you want to join: Looking for a good, mature clan who can help me learn the ropes so I can be good at this >:3
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: They all look fun but I choose Prometheus.
What can you give to us, as a community: Another hard working person.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: 8. Keep the town pretty
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Not rated but I have clicked the watch thread button
Tell us about yourself: Im a chilled guy, but I do work hard when its needed :)
Referrals: None

Accepted. Check your inbox for information.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I left Hyperion and AD. All the stuff in my chests is up for grabs. Got tired of no one being on TS and it being a general ghost town. GG

RagingDragon5

Portal
I left Hyperion and AD. All the stuff in my chests is up for grabs. Got tired of no one being on TS and it being a general ghost town. GG

I am sad to see you leaving. However, I understand why you are leaving. I hope you find a town better suited for you.

RagingDragon5

Portal
Application
IGN: AbyssalVoid
Location | Time zone: Canada, Québec. UTC/GMT -5 hours.Availability: Weekdays - 3pm to 9pm. Homework have priority. + Weekends mostly the whole day. I do have a job, I usually work Thursday night and a day of the weekend.
Link to your whitelist application: http://bit.ly/1eKkBvV Bitly for convenience
How long have you been on HC: About 8 hours, 45 minutes of aimlessly wandering around
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I own and use Teamspeak, I have been on the teamspeak server.
Why do you want to join:
I'd like to get involved in a community of people so that I can finally enjoy this server to it's fullest. I wish to hopefully find people to teach me some of the more advanced mechanics of the server.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I'm not fully decided yet but I will probably go for Hyperion, I like the idea of defending the people at home. I do enjoy fighthing but have never been the greatest at warmonging so Sentinel isn't the place for me I feel.
What can you give to us, as a community: I have been playing Minecraft since early Alpha days under the nickname Maxpowerfree. I sadly lost that account back in the mojang/minecraft merge in the middle of everything and customer service as yet to come back to me on it. Anyway, I have a lot of Minecraft experience, I am mature, I enjoy socializing and I listen to orders. Seeing as I'm a fresh recruit you can shape me into whatever you need me to be (class you need and such) and I don't mind grinding so much (heeeelllooooo ressource gathering).

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I fully agree to the town rules. I will probably need help with the whole taxes thing though. I don't actually know how to make money yet.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Paying an administrative fee. Is this a trick question? Not all of them? Allright.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: That's a tough one, all of them are pretty good and apply to my way of thinking. I'll go for being nice, because if you generalize the other 3 pillars of the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion you get ''being nice''.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: None whatsoever, they're even going to make stuff more fun!

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Just did.

Tell us about yourself: I do what must be done.I'm a student, I have a girlfriend, I play videogames, I'm social, I like making jokes but if it's serious time, it's serious time. I don't know what there's to tell, I've never been quite good at describing me.

If there's anything you'd like me to add, feel free to ask :)

Welcome to the Kingdom. Check your inbox for more info.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8

Just as people are starting to come back and play on!
You are awesome so if your new destination falls through I don't see any problems in having you back in!

macura

Diamond
Going through all my old DG screenshots..

Good ol days of lagging Oblivion so bad you could not come within 100 blocks of it @macura @Farroes
X8rfuvG.png

Also found a familiar face before I knew him @RagingDragon5
C8drrDv.png
Omg i remember that! Oblivion cows were the reason i started to play without sound. The good ol' days.