• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monhoji

Stone
If you could, please respond with whether or not you wish to still be an Academy member, along with your profession (with level) and class (with level). Only current, please, not previously mastered. I hope to be doing these more commonly, maybe at a set date every month or two. Those who don't respond will be placed in an Inactive section, so please respond!

@Dielan9999
@TheMormon
@Theazian
@Kophka
@madsplatter

-Members-
@kurugi
@st3pur308
@earpus96
@Jloy1
@bluejack404
@millejinta87
@Haxnn
@WoleverEntun
@Oxea
@Aanokint
@PineappleChicken
@kevinlive
@donnymeyet
@ironee212
@SlashaMastaZ
@drpepper1344
@parkerjdude
@strongholdx
@BigguthDickuth
@Troppicz
@Detarbilate
@xexorian
@Upb34t (Is Master - Not yet updated)
@wildarm5
@EtKEnn
@qsa123456789
@ZaneChaos
@Malarb
@Galaxial (Pretty sure now either LB or TC)
@Watter_Bottle
@Lunar_izy
@Kourne

Umm..... my name's not on the list but I'm still here :) . also I built an academy outpost near my town of RaubTier, don't know what we'll use it for, also, do you guys approve? Or should I tear it down and wait?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Done did it. I doubt ironee or xexo are inactive among others, but I need confirmation as I haven't been in game even since I came back from DC. :/ I hope to remedy that issue soon but for now that's how it is.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Done did it. I doubt ironee or xexo are inactive among others, but I need confirmation as I haven't been in game even since I came back from DC. :/ I hope to remedy that issue soon but for now that's how it is.
You should get in now. :D Ironee and I hoping to MA soon while Dylan does HW. XD

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: adioshoes78
Current/Mastered Classes: Level 47 Dreadknight
Current/Mastered Professions: Level 27 Smith
Current Township: Altum
Past Guild Experience: I have never been in a guild and i would love to. I can provide protection and power if need be.
Which guild teams are you interested in? Not any really.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: adioshoes78
Current/Mastered Classes: Level 47 Dreadknight
Current/Mastered Professions: Level 27 Smith
Current Township: Altum
Past Guild Experience: I have never been in a guild and i would love to. I can provide protection and power if need be.
Which guild teams are you interested in? Not any really.
I must ask of this - Which Guild do you wish to be a part of? The Academy, or Los Bandidos, as I see that you also posted an application there.

EDIT: Also, you did not include why you want to join the Academy.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I can now travel to the Nether!

We are going to need one of our members to give up an LWC for us (i will pay for it, i'm just maxxed out on LWC'd chests). We will make the LWC near spawn in the event that someone dies on expedition so they are not without items to get back and stuff like that.

I also need enderpearls to travel there, I only have a few personally.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I can now travel to the Nether!

We are going to need one of our members to give up an LWC for us (i will pay for it, i'm just maxxed out on LWC'd chests). We will make the LWC near spawn in the event that someone dies on expedition so they are not without items to get back and stuff like that.

I also need enderpearls to travel there, I only have a few personally.
I may have a few - need to check. Also, as for LWC's, I have 5 more (I've only used my free one as of yet), so I would be just fine with using one of mine for that purpose. Get with me in game at some point, maybe today, if not Friday or Saturday.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Evening all!
Firstly, I must offer my sincerest of apologies in terms of leaving the guild, and searching for another. It merely seemed to me that the silence of the chat and forums for me rendered the guild inactive, yet I've begun to see more and more of you all everyday, and the guild seems to be thriving.

So, it may come as a shock to you all, but well, here I go again:
IGN:
Galaxial

Current/Mastered Classes:
LVL 55 Wizard

Current/Mastered Professions:
LVL 55 Engineer
Current Township:
I currently reside within the walls my own town, Stalwart. (And @Upb34t 's swanky DG plot for that matter!)
Past Guild Experience:
I've been involved with The Academy before, and likewise with my first application, I very much agree with the guild, and wish to become part of such guild again!
Why do you want to join the Academy?:
For a multitude of reasons!
1) I very much agree with the morality and reasoning of the guild. The first post ticked all of the boxes in my search for a home.
2) I believe in working towards a greater cause, and this factor seems to be portrayed in your morals and goals, and I'd like to be part of it, every step of the way.
3) I wish to become entwined with you all in a way that I can merely offer what my skills grant me, I am able to build, design, and fight, and wish to offer these services to you. I must also offer my duties that my paths and profession possess, that is I am able to Scout for enemies and towns, group teleport you all, and ultimately serve as a worthy knowledgeable master of the arcane. Aswell as this, I am fairly experienced in Redstone circuitry. My work has included the creation of 'Raid sirens' for towns, automatic doors that open to a specific person and or group (no pressure plates, they really do open for a specific person! Ask @Upb34t, he has my services within his plot!) but I also possess the ability, alongside a Mason, to make any town or building defend itself. Work in my city Stalwart includes levers to control the lift hub gates, and even a button that lights up the statue with a multitude of redstone lamps within.
4) I am able to offer my skills in design, which some of you may/may not have seen in the past. Likewise with Upb34t, I have the ability to create logos, skins (if ever a generic skin was required), signatures, headers, forum posts, applcations, and even videos/timelapses. Design could be regarded as my passion.

Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?:
Nope, count me in for everything.

I hope you take consideration in my application, and I very much look forward to your reply!
Again I share my apologies with you all for my sudden leave.

Galaxial

@Upb34t @Theazian @Troppics

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
(The grey box in which my application resides in isn't a forum bug, so do not fear! It is merely because I am a staff member, and my posts are highlighted. I think!)

Status
Not open for further replies.