• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Dont forget Loremaster, I'm a master Zo, and my sig is all funny
Something tells me you're enjoying this.... Hehe. :p ;)
Enjoying it too much in fact. I just went through a solo game of ME3 multiplayer on silver difficulty (Very fucking difficult) after I lost connection to the three other guys mid round 2/11. I have to kick back sometimes when I'm not kicking ass. I made it to round 9 for those who care

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Level 43 Disciple/Master Merchant.
Lol, kenn is still a crafter xD
Hey, so am I. :p #GainedShearsLastWeekend
I haven't had much time or use for going mining or anything - I was living off of lottery money I won with one ticket at the last second for the past few months. XP ;)
EDIT: Also, noted.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I ACCEPT YOU, KICK MORMON FROM THE MASTERS CIRCLE, AND PROMOTE YOU.
No. You don't.
IGN: SHADOWALL555
Current/Mastered Classes: Masterd:Healer/Warrior Current: 38 Samurai
Current/Mastered Professions: Mason
Current Township: Mayor of Solstheim
Past Guild Experience: Academy and unfortunately the Treecreepers.
Why do you want to join the Academy?: Well.... I was in it last map and loved it :eek: It was a fun group to be around and I wanna be in the same guild as all my academy buddies again D:
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: Nope! I just may not be as active in the work team for a bit as i'm working on my new town Solstheim.
I ACCEPT YOU, YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! Also, I shall not be kicked out of the Masters Circle, as I was a Founding Member of The Academy in the Days of Sanctum, And am friends with both Domitius, Almighty Founder, and Headmaster Dazureus, and fellow Master Dylan/Dielan. :p ;)
huzzah!

On a scale of 1 to cool, I'd give Shado an 11 ;)

Also, I think we are still waiting on @Oxea to travel to, and petition the region. I gave him all the money and when we have it the HQ is good to go!

Or am I mistaken? I just got back from a vacation lol

I did all that already the day after you'd given me the money, still waiting for a response in regards to my pe.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
I ACCEPT YOU, KICK MORMON FROM THE MASTERS CIRCLE, AND PROMOTE YOU.
No. You don't.
IGN: SHADOWALL555
Current/Mastered Classes: Masterd:Healer/Warrior Current: 38 Samurai
Current/Mastered Professions: Mason
Current Township: Mayor of Solstheim
Past Guild Experience: Academy and unfortunately the Treecreepers.
Why do you want to join the Academy?: Well.... I was in it last map and loved it :eek: It was a fun group to be around and I wanna be in the same guild as all my academy buddies again D:
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: Nope! I just may not be as active in the work team for a bit as i'm working on my new town Solstheim.
I ACCEPT YOU, YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! Also, I shall not be kicked out of the Masters Circle, as I was a Founding Member of The Academy in the Days of Sanctum, And am friends with both Domitius, Almighty Founder, and Headmaster Dazureus, and fellow Master Dylan/Dielan. :p ;)
Founding member pshhhhhhh. And I'm friends with Domi, Maddy, and Diel Diel!PLUS I'm azian.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
No. You don't.
huzzah!

On a scale of 1 to cool, I'd give Shado an 11 ;)

Also, I think we are still waiting on @Oxea to travel to, and petition the region. I gave him all the money and when we have it the HQ is good to go!

Or am I mistaken? I just got back from a vacation lol

I did all that already the day after you'd given me the money, still waiting for a response in regards to my pe.

I can only hope we get it soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.