• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
~The Academy~
The Academy is a long-standing guild founded by Domitius on Sanctum (the old Hogwarts HQ is visible in the Sanctum Museum map). We have since become a strong organization that has a variety of goals and a diverse membership. Newcomers and Herocraft veterans alike are welcome to join us, regardless of their allies or enemies. Day to day, we accumulate wealth by taking on tasks from other players and use our resources to benefit Herocraft's community through various means. We also have Lore-relevant projects and are a supportive community for new players.

We have our own offsite forum at heroacademy.freeforums.org. Our chat channel is distributed in-game only.

This post is being renovated, along with some portions of guild structure. Not everything here is up-to-date.

~Current Goals~
Urgent - In Action - Not Yet Implemented
Headquarters: Preparation of a wilderness HQ for the guild. [Petition needs answering]​
Recruiting: Always be on the lookout for potential guild members!
Planting Seeds: Look for good locations for Guild Halls- places of business and advertisement for the Academy, as well as a place to provide supplies to members as they travel the map.
The Library: We have designs on creating a Great Library, a record of events and information for Herocraft that could be added to the wiki.
Art Assets: We need some pictures for the forum! Signatures and a nice image for the top of the thread.

Always look for different projects we could take up as Goals to improve the server!

~Guidelines~
-Rule Zero: Follow server rules. If you break a server rule, even if it's not serious enough to get you banned, you are expelled from the guild.
-Rule One: The guild has a high standard of honor and respect. No trolling, no rage or improper behavior towards anybody on the server at all. You can steal and kill for your own purposes, but if you can't stay classy, you will be expelled.
-We are one community, working together. If you disrespect us in any way- taking advantage of our supplies or abusing our members- you can be punished. In the same vein, if somebody does you harm while you're with us you can inform Masters of the Academy and we can deal with compensation.
-When you're on the job, politics don't matter. You may elect to sit out on a certain job, and others can request not to have you, but once you're working with us you may not attack uninvolved parties unprovoked.
-You may be fined for breaking rules. If you refuse to pay a fine, you may then be expelled.
-Have fun! We're here to make Herocraft more interesting by improving the server, for others and for us too!

~Organization~
The guild is divided into 3 main ranks:

Acolytes- Basic members of the Academy. They may join in on whatever jobs they would like to. Acolytes who take initiative and really contribute can be upgraded to Devotee.

Devotees- Experienced members of the guild who may have specialized roles- They may be entrusted with access to a vault, or lead other members in jobs, or contribute to our Lore and documentation projects. A Devotee could also simply be a very reliable worker.

Master- A council member. They have a position of authority over Devotees and Acolytes, and may have their own specialized roles, but their main purpose is to discuss and plan the guild's direction with the Headmaster.

~Members~
(Grey names are either thought inactive or are no longer part of the guild, and do not go toward our member count)​
-Special Positions-​
Headmaster Dazureus- Sentinel
Founder Domitius- Sentinel
Kam744- Honor
-Masters-
Master Dielan9999- Sentinel
Master TheMormon- Sentinel|Librarian
Master theazian- Zealot|Lorekeeper
Master Upb34t
Master Kophka- Zealot
Master Madsplatter- Zealot

-Devotees-
strongholdx- Lorekeeper
Galaxial- Designer
st3pur308- Zealot/HQ Architect
Acherous- Zealot

-Acolytes-
Alator- Lorekeeper
donnymeyer- Zealot
earpus96-Zealot
Sigpit
xexorian
kevinlive
parkerjdude
Troppics
drpepper1344
Monhoji
Theodor1218
Shadowatom
Nadastorm
lunar_izy
kurugi- Sentinel
Jloy1- Zealot
Bluejack404-Zealot
PineappleChicken- Zealot
Oxea- Zealot
SlashaMastaZ
ZaneChaos
malarb
Watter_Bottle

-Ex-Members-
ironee212
Detarbilate
WoleverEntun- Zealot
qsa123456789
EtKEnn
Aanokint- Zealot
Millejinta87- Zealot
Haxnn-Zealot
Wildarm5
BigguthDickuth

-Expelled-
NDKOHSE

~Allies~
Other guilds we have alliances with.​
The Templar- Non-Aggression, Mutual Assistance, Collaborative Activities​

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Reserved. Thank you, Google caches!

Application
IGN:
Age|Time Zone:
Whitelist Date:
Current Combat|Mastered Combat:
Current Prof|Mastered Prof:
Current Township:
Past Guilds:
Why do you wish to join The Academy?:
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: <Work|Merc|Lore> (cross out those that do not apply)
Information on how to keep in contact will be distributed in-game.

IGN: SlashaMasta
Current/Mastered Classes: Level 3 Rouge
Current/Mastered Professions: level 5 crafter
Current Township: None
Past Guild Experience: Was a council member then leader of the Rangers. After them I was a member of the brain slugs but they have not updated or there inactive but sill it didn't work out.
Which guild teams are you interested in? I prefer the merc team but ether one will work.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: SlashaMasta
Current/Mastered Classes: Level 3 Rouge
Current/Mastered Professions: level 5 crafter
Past Guild Experience: Was a council member then leader of the Rangers. After them I was a member of the brain slugs but they have not updated or there inactive but sill it didn't work out.
Which guild teams are you interested in? I prefer the merc team but ether one will work.
I forgot a section in the application, sorry- why do you want to join us?
Would you please answer that?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
We have a forum now, and I encourage every single Academy member to join in. This will probably become the place we keep all of our announcements and such.

Particularly @TheMormon @madsplatter and @Kophka what with being Masters and everything.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
The Library: We have designs on creating a Great Library, a record of events and information for Herocraft that could be added to the wiki.

I beleive you said something about this in Zeal and I never got back to you on that. I'm sure @Alator and I would be willing to help with this project, unless you wish to remain seperate from The lore Project

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Nothing is set in stone yet, but I'll try and hurry it along. I'd like to be part of the Lore project, certainly.

I'm thinking different categories for our contributions...
History: Just the facts- server events that would be useful for reinterpreting as Lore. Could have in-character and out-of-character subdivisions.
Reference: Information relating to the mechanics of the server. Probably divided into IC/OOC as well.
Myth/Apocrypha: Lore, but not technically canon due to being written by non-Lore guys.

Of course it would have to take off with the guild members themselves. I thank you for the offer and I'll see what we can do about it!

drpepper1344

Soulsand
IGN: drpepper1344
Current/Mastered Classes: Rogue
Current/Mastered Professions: Crafter
Past Guild Experience: None
Why do you want to join the Academy?: I want to join a group of players united towards a common goal
Which guild teams are you interested in?: Merc and Work, whichever I'm needed more in

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN parkerjdude
Current/Mastered Class Was a 12 Caster, Reset to Rogue level 2
Current/Mastered Profession Crafter Level 2
Current Township None
Past Guild Experience None
Why do you want to join the Academy? For Teamship purposes and to play with other people and have fun.
Which guild teams are you interested in? Merc Team

Status
Not open for further replies.