• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
@Jeoff I kind of think you misunderstood this, perhaps due to the placement of the Guild subforum. We're independent of any town, and if some person happens to submit a bounty against an American we will carry it out (fairly, and outside the border), but I would love to set up operations in America. If you're open to allowing us a guild hall we can discuss it.

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah my bad. :p
But you can for sure have an Embassy in my town if you'd like.
Get with me ingame tomorrow or pm me on the forums.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
^ will do, Jorict.

Added information for the Tome Team. It's centered around the use of our forum- if you would like to join in be sure to sign up there.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
@jorict @Jeoff , also as political relations begin to develop in the early townships of Dragon, rest assured the only Academy members who will be in America's future embassy belong to towns that do not conflict with yours :) Our members keep their towns interest in mind before the guild, so that their actions are first of their town, and not the guild. It's the only way a guild like this can operate on a map-wide level. They just can't accept jobs that conflict with their town.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
@Brutalacerate
Is it possible to get this moved up to the third post? I'm the person that updates part of the info for this, the "Library" Section. It would be much appreciated if possible!

@Brutalacerate ? Did you notice this, or what? If possible, could you get the post I quoted moved up to the second or third post? Not sure if possible, but may as well ask.
EDIT: Correct post quoted.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
If there's a way to do it, I'm not sure of it. haha. I looked around.
Only other thing I can think of is make me have control over Daz's second post... Probably not possible either. Haha.

EDIT:

That's okay. We can use our forum to archive stuff for now.

Ah, alright.
EDIT Numero Dos:I can also probably just have it in a Google docs thing, and have you have a link to it. Aaaannnnd now I'm thinking of going Loremaster. To the Lore sub-forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.