• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Dose the academy have a base yet. When is some one I can talk to on. No one is on when i am.

We are currently waiting for Lightforge to get Hamlet (which will bring stability to the area, because all the developing towns there will have a region, therefore the TC will have nothing to attack). Once they do, we will probably be building in that area.

We are also going to be talking donations towards personal region, and Dragongarde plot. Both of which will be our main bases. Then we will expand with smaller bases, "havens" for travelers across the rest of the map. We will be needing a merchant though, but I think @Aanokint is one already.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
We are currently waiting for Lightforge to get Hamlet (which will bring stability to the area, because all the developing towns there will have a region, therefore the TC will have nothing to attack). Once they do, we will probably be building in that area.

We are also going to be talking donations towards personal region, and Dragongarde plot. Both of which will be our main bases. Then we will expand with smaller bases, "havens" for travelers across the rest of the map. We will be needing a merchant though, but I think @Aanokint is one already.
I was also thinking of setting something up in Newerth.

@madsplatter , just in case you hadn't seen the thread.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Sign me up, I want to try

IGN: strongholdx
Current/Mastered Classes: warrior, soon to be Dreadknight
Current/Mastered Professions: Crafter soon to be enchanter, possibly something else
Current Township: Erebos
Past Guild Experience: None
Why do you want to join the Academy?: Cuz its cool, dedicated, and the leaders are all bro(nie)s
Which guild teams are you interested in?: Merc team, I'm not much of a PvPer but I've been told I'm good.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Sign me up, I want to try

IGN: strongholdx
Current/Mastered Classes: warrior, soon to be Dreadknight
Current/Mastered Professions: Crafter soon to be enchanter, possibly something else
Current Township: Erebos
Past Guild Experience: None
Why do you want to join the Academy?: Cuz its cool, dedicated, and the leaders are all bro(nie)s
Which guild teams are you interested in?: Merc team, I'm not much of a PvPer but I've been told I'm good.
Heck yes, accepted. :p

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I would ask that all members try to increase activity on our forum. It's looking a little bare and not everybody has an account. We could at least decide where our HQ could be.*

*-don't tell me here! Tell me there. :p

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Can I help with the Tome Team too? I have a project in mind. A really really really really really really really big project of epic proportions.

*maniacal laugh*

Status
Not open for further replies.