• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Added Galaxial back to the members list, and made ShadoWall an honorary member at his request.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I will be very willing to join in on our next Nether run. I am very familiar in the Nether and can help others 'learn the ropes' :D

drpepper1344

Soulsand
If you could, please respond with whether or not you wish to still be an Academy member, along with your profession (with level) and class (with level). Only current, please, not previously mastered. I hope to be doing these more commonly, maybe at a set date every month or two. Those who don't respond will be placed in an Inactive section, so please respond!

Sorry for the late response, I currently have no Idea what level I am, just got my computer fixed. And now java is not working correctly. no idea when I will be on next...

Shadowatom

Gold
IGN: shadowatom
Current/Mastered Class: Caster Level 14
Current/Mastered Profession: Crafter Level 12
Current Township: Soon To Be Part Of Eclipse
Past Guild Experience: None
Why Do You Want To Join The Academy?: To Help And Be Helped Whenever It Is Needed
Which Guild Teams Are You Interested In?: Mostly The Work Team But I Would Be Fine If I was Needed To Scout For Now Due To My Level. Later Perhaps I Will Be More Towards The Merc Team For The PvP.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The Academy seems to be full of dedicated veteran players, While the Templars have relatively few, I will be applying for the Templars, could I be an honourary member of the Academy? The AC guildhall in LF will stay an AC guildhall.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
The Academy seems to be full of dedicated veteran players, While the Templars have relatively few, I will be applying for the Templars, could I be an honourary member of the Academy? The AC guildhall in LF will stay an AC guildhall.
ShadoWall555 gained "Honorary Member" status due to his contributions through out Zeal, and friendliness to the Academy throughout the last bit of Zeal and in Dragongarde, and then leaving Herocraft. I'm unsur of how willing we want to give out the Honorary Member thing - Daz, bring this up in Council methinks?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I've decided perhaps my HC life needed a bit of Spice, I've only ever been in the Academy as a Guild, and the KoE line of towns for towns. (With a brief amount of time in North Reach.) so this is the most radical change I'm gonna make!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I think Honorary Member is for ex-Herocrafters only. Ex-Member isn't a bad position- anyone who isn't on the Expelled list is welcome to come back whenever they please. I've said before that I'm totes down with some Academy guys joining the Templar, and I'm pleased that we attract the sort of folks who would fit in with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.