• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Might be because our key members are in the towns they are. -shrug-

EDIT: Sounds good. Can't get in tonight, but I'll shoot for tomorrow.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
It seems to me like quite an "Old Sanctum continued town" guild, with the "forge" town and "newerth" Those are after all the primary towns associated with The Academy. (Other than Panorama)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
This is how we operate: Townships come before the guild. If you have to fight a guild member for the sake of town politics, you may (just remain honorable about it). However, when you're doing something as part of the guild we're all on the same team. We also give the option to sit out on a job if you're not comfortable helping an enemy or hindering an ally, or exclude you at the client's discretion.

It's a little weird, but I want to keep the guild open to the whole server. The Academy is so neutral we loop around to Good for Everyone. Of course, in keeping with our openness, you may stay or leave as you choose.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
None taken at all!
I'm just saying, if the problem is our alignment we're not worried about it. But if you feel you can't stay we won't force you.

Do we have a base yet? Im going to try to be on as much as I can this weekend and I would like to know were to go sense when I get on no one from the guild is on or there ignoring me. Can some one pm me the channel?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Do we have a base yet? Im going to try to be on as much as I can this weekend and I would like to know were to go sense when I get on no one from the guild is on or there ignoring me. Can some one pm me the channel?
We do not currently have a base, to my knowledge, which is pretty exact on this matter. As for chat info, we try to get that passed out in-game. Some people you can contact for it while on are:
  • Dazureus
  • Dielan9999
  • TheMormon
  • millejinta (Don't know the following numbers)
  • TheAzian
  • WoleverEntun
  • madsplatter
To all Academy Members who do not have the chat info - please contact one of the above!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
You can't contact me over the weekend + monday because I am skiing and my laptop can hardly handle the forums, let alone minecraft.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
IGN:BigguthDickuth
Current/Mastered Classes:Ninja
Current/Mastered Professions:Crafter :D
Current Township:panorama
Past Guild Experience:None
Why do you want to join the Academy?:Seems like a pretty nice guild, and I'm really into the "remain neutral" stance you guys have.
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?:The lore team seems... un-fun :eek:.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
^^Don't worry, we can put your combat skills to use in the merc team once we get our shit together. Still having some growing pains from the new map (our host towns are still settling in *cough*especiallyLF*cough*)

Status
Not open for further replies.