• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wipe extended to September 7th :(

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
let's face it - most greylisted users are newbs, not denied users carrying 15 bans ;)

And you know this how? You do not know the people who will use the greylist, I do not even know but as a Proctor I see the applications we deny and the people who want to come on and are waiting for the greylist, because they were denied previously for a reason.

Your solution is a good one, but it also denies greylisted people if the "cap" is full, seems my question ((Which all it was was a question not even a suggestion)) is a bit more fair, as the chances of the server having all 200 people on at once is slim.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I personally don't like the greylist idea because I feel if someone wanted to play HC they would take the few minutes to make a application and I feel that it could possibly bring in the wrong crowd and potential trolls.
Its great if you just applied and can't wait for someone to get around to your application to start playing!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
And you know this how? You do not know the people who will use the greylist, I do not even know but as a Proctor I see the applications we deny and the people who want to come on and are waiting for the greylist, because they were denied previously for a reason.

Your solution is a good one, but it also denies greylisted people if the "cap" is full, seems my question ((Which all it was was a question not even a suggestion)) is a bit more fair, as the chances of the server having all 200 people on at once is slim.
Having 200 people online at once is not slim. It'll probably happen.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
At first I agree you will hit it, but I think after some time people will go back to their own time zones =P
It will be the same as when DG opened. 200 players online for the first two weeks, then down to 100 in the following months.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, it's highly unlikely I can get off of work or work from home seeing that it is in busy season. The alternative is to release on Saturday instead of Friday.

I'd rather release later Friday (or if everything is done Thursday at midnight) I expect a lot of issues seeing as its a big jump from 1.2.5 to 1.3.2 - but we'll see

@Kainzo So is the wipe on friday at 6:00, thursday at Midnight, Or even saturday D;

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
bla_1347058800.png

Though not sure why CST is not up there, we all know it is 6:00 pm CST. The countdown timer is showing the correct hours until it is released, though it is reflecting my time zone, which is PST ((PDT)).

Also there is not any love for the Aussies and Kiwis there on that timer either, but that is the remaining day(s) and hours =P

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Sadly for me, I wont get to play instantly after the time, as it should be around 2AM to me. On Saturday, I have to sleep, go shopping with family, eat and possibly cook the cookies for homework. Not sure if the lastest is before or after playing.

M

MrFly007

What are the new classes gonna be? And quests? Dayum this wil be awesome!!! Also what time is 6 cost in Connecticut????