• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Willowdusk - Neutral

Jester431

Dirt
IGN =Jester431
*Previous Towns =None
*Class level and Profession Level =Currently a level 8 Warrior, Level 1 Crafter.
*How long have you been playing Minecraft =Since Alpha
*Do you agree to the rules of the town =Of course
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft =I am incredibly good at PVP and i am good at mining too and i'm good at designing houses.
*How often are you online =When i have time to play i play.
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk =Im good at pvp and mining and also i will drop anything to help the citizen of Willowdusk!
*Additional Information =SyncStelar and Wookr

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
Jester431 Your whitelist is a little wierd, and I would prefer a little more info on your activity level. I will accept you for now and talk with Dragon about it later. One more thing, I got a laugh out of the "have you ever been banned". "I don't "think" so." that was funny.

wookr

Stone
Applying for (Citizen)/(Council)/(SiC)
*IGN = wookr
*Previous Towns = None
*Class level and Profession Level = Rogue 7 crafter 7
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = Since 2012
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I am quite good in PvP especially in ranged combat and I can build nice buildings. (not so artistic like most people)
*How often are you online = Very often
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = Same as my skills
*Additional Information = I am the other leader of Aeonia and I am not so good in modding but I am definitely there.

drewy911

Dirt
*Applying for (Citizen)
*IGN = drewy911
*Previous Towns = None, im really new to the server.
*Class level and Profession Level = Rogue 4/ Crafter 2
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = Around late alpha
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Of course
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I'm very good at collecting any resources, and making the environment look good with surrounding buildings. I have some pvp skills but my laggy computer(around 20 fps) doesn't help me much.I have a good shot with a bow.
*How often are you online = usualy 3-2 hours on weekdays. on weekends 4-6.
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = Im hoping to get my self lvled up as fasts I can, and as soon as i get some good abilities, I can hopefully help you guys in pvp or pve. IM going to become a Ranger, and I can usually make my shots count.
*Additional Information = I wont be on for the next 2 days as im going on a skiing trip. You'll have to add me after if im accepted.

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
*Applying for (Citizen)/(Council)/(SiC)
*IGN = Alphesie
*Previous Towns = Belogast
*Class level and Profession Level = Warrior 9, Crafter 10
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = About 3 years
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = I agree.
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I can basically do anything that would help the town. I can also help with defense and raids in the future.
*How often are you online = at max 6-9 if I have nothing going on
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I love big projects and building and can be a valued player in terms of defense and raids once I reach the level
*Additional Information = I am basically a no life that plays video games all the time with friends. I have lots of time for any projects need doing and I love minecraft PvP especially with skills and abilities!

*IGN = MICHAELBYRNEfbi
*Previous Towns = None, I have to start somewhere don't I?
*Class Level and Profession Level = I am a crafter but not yet advanced enough for a profesion though I hope to be a alchemist
*How long have you been playing Minecraft= 3.5 years
*What is your greatest Minecraft Accomplishment = mhm, My singleplayer world, It's very advanced
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I know alot about game mechanincs and how it works, I am ok at building.
*What time zone are you in = GMT 10+
*Can you use Teamspeak = Yes
*How often are you online = I try to be on at least 3 hours per week minimum but my goal is 1 hour per day
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I am fun, easygoing and laid back.
*Additional Information = I would really like to join the town, to meet the players and have fun with them.

ABC145

Gold
*IGN = ABC145
*Previous Towns = None
*Class Level and Profession Level = Caster: Lvl 13 - Crafter Lvl 10
*How long have you been playing Minecraft= Since December of 2011
*What is your greatest Minecraft Accomplishment = I made my first legit pair of diamond set (tools, armor)
*Do you agree to the rules of the town Yes.
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft I am skilled at a bow, but since I'm a caster, I resort to my decent redstone work. I am a decent (yet not pro) at distance shots, such as me using fireball for a far distance.
*What time zone are you in = EST (ohio)
*Can you use Teamspeak = Yes.
*How often are you online = Every day, hopefully 7 days a week
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I feel that since this town was in an early stage, I could join and help it prosper. I joined a day ago, and I really need to find a place safe, without me worrying and turning my back every second.
*Additional Information = I have been recommended to make an app from Shastias.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
MICHAELBYRNEfbi, could you just tell me why your profile says your 15, I know your birthday is a few months off in august but your whitelist says your 14? Its a common error so I'm sure its no problem. As soon as you reply I'll decide.

ABC145 Accepted! /msg me, shas, or d3m0n in game.

DylanT29

Dirt
*Applying for (Citizen)/(Council)/(SiC)= Citizen
*IGN = DylanT29
*Previous Towns = None
*Class level and Profession Level = Rogue-->Ninja (currently level 9 rouge) Crafter---> not quite sure (level 12 crafter)
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = over a year
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = Great builder, love making traps, good at pvp, good with bow
*How often are you online =everyday 5+ hours weekends 5-10 XD
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = Fun Helpfull person and can hel ptown in anyway needed
*Additional Information = I'm 17 and from U.S.

*IGN =A_Shadow224 age 14
*Previous Towns =None
*Class Level and Profession Level =Rogue 4 crafter 5
*How long have you been playing Minecraft=About 4 to 6 weeks
*What is your greatest Minecraft Accomplishment = I have to say survive
*Do you agree to the rules of the town:Yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft Crafting, hunting, and mining
*What time zone are you in =Eastern
*Can you use Teamspeak = Yes
*How often are you online = Vey often
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I think i would be a good assets because i follow rules and can carry out missions and im very helpful.
*Additional Information = This is my first town and I would love to join also im great with coming up with battle plans.

I clicked the wrong one but i was born jan/15/99 if thats proves it[DOUBLEPOST=1365035793][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry if I mislead you