• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Willowdusk - Neutral

Crimlake

Wood
*Applying for (Citizen)/(Council)/(SiC) - Cit/Coun both sound fun
*IGN = Crimlake
*Previous Towns = None on this Server
*Class level and Profession Level = Planned disciple, currently a healer lvl 5 crafter lvl 1
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = Earliest i remember checking the patch data, 1.2
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = Decent gatherer/mild pvper/resource hog, lack creativity on building but i can watch others build/tutorials etc and take decent ideas from it, trying to get some good building skills but i have massive builders block.
*How often are you online = Depends how into i get, sometimes 8 hours a day sometimes 1-2
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = My character has a monocle, what else do i need?
*Additional Information = Please, no more pandas sitting on my house |:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
You're not chartered if you have regions =p

Chartered means you're trying to get people to sign and are awaiting creation =p
regardless sure I'll move it in a sec

mr_crumbl3

Stone
*Applying for (Citizen)
*IGN = mr_crumbl3
*Previous Towns = none
*Class level and Profession Level = level 1 warrior level 1 crafter only just restarted in herocraft
*How long have you been playing Minecraft =since alpha
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = definatly
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = well i enloy to build and im also dabble in redstone and i really enjoy making and running large scale farms, enjoy mob killing and also pking
*How often are you online = hoping to be quite regular
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = i would be able to help up keep the farms and also gathering resources and also i would be able to help defend in any raids
*Additional Information = that's fairly well it ;)

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
mr_crumbl3 I will have to deny you for now. Your profile says you 16, whitelist says your 14. You also applied for more than one town which seems unusual compared to other people ive accepted. Get this all sorted out and I may reconsider.

*Applying for: Citizen
*IGN = Daalexantor
*Previous Towns = None, just started on Herocraft
*Class level and Profession Level = Plan on being a Necromancer, but currently a level 3 Caster/ level 6 Crafter
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = Since 1.2.5
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Yes.
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = Can hold my own on PvP if I am properly equiped. But my best qualities are my abilities to gather resorces and build.
*How often are you online = Only two late night hours on the weekends
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I am able to make our town be rich and prosperous and breathtaking and have other quailities that cause our opponents to be envious.
*Additional Information = I'm a dark angel, what a contradiction.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Daalexantor. I hate to break it to you but most the town has already be designed. However, we still are always looking for citizens. If you could just explain to me why the age on your profile says 16 and why the age on your whitelist says 15, then I'm sure ill be able to come to a conclusion about recruitment. Thanks.

*Applying for (Citizen)
*IGN = flishflash123
*Previous Towns = none
*Class level and Profession Level = crafter 10 caster 7
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = 18 months
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = redstone and arcutecture
*How often are you online = everyday exept the odd day
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = i am a team player
*Additional Information = i like cookies

twistedwrath

Stone
*Applying for (Citizen)
*IGN =twistedwrath
*Previous Towns =Outer rim
*Class level and Profession Level =Ranger 27, Smith 48
*How long have you been playing Minecraft =About 1 year
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = I have read the rules and agree to follow them.
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I enjoy mining, building and making friends.
*How often are you online = at least a few hours a day except when spending time with my family.
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = Well i am providing a lot of cobblestone for the construction of the town. And i enjoy helping my town members every chance i get.
*Additional Information = I love reading, movies, and just hanging with friends.

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
Flishflash123 I'm going to have to deny you, because Unless I am mistaken there is an age limit for the town, I am not 100 percent sure, and that being said, you are denied "for now".

Twisted, Accepted, gratz

kompoman

Glowing Redstone
*Applying for (Citizen)/(Council)
*IGN = kompoman
*Previous Towns = none
*Class level and Profession Level = Caster 10 lvl, Crafter 12 lvl
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = for about 2,5 years
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = sure I do
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I know the game mechanics well, know how to survive and prosper. I have some sort of architectural imagination so i might be helpful by building stuff
*How often are you online =weekends and after 7 p.m. usually
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I'm friendly, like to do creative things. I know how to build complex redstone circuits, build watchtowers, cast spells in fight ( ;D) and i want to be a necromancer.
*Additional Information = I'm studying at university (Physics for now).

Daalexantor. I hate to break it to you but most the town has already be designed. However, we still are always looking for citizens. If you could just explain to me why the age on your profile says 16 and why the age on your whitelist says 15, then I'm sure ill be able to come to a conclusion about recruitment. Thanks.

The age on my white list is 15? Its supposed to be 16!!!!! I probably just made a human error, will go back and change it.

SyncStelar

Gold
Applying for (Citizen)/(Council)/(SiC)
*IGN = SyncStelar
*Previous Towns = None
*Class level and Profession Level = Healer lvl 9 and Crafter 7
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = Way back to Minecraft beta 1.6.5
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Yes I do
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = Building, mining, basic stuff. I'm no artist but I can definitely provide something of use
*How often are you online = Very often
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I can build simple things but if this was modded like FTB, I'd be able to provide a lot more. Not used to vanilla anymore you see. XD
*Additional Information = I love to play modded minecraft at higher level than FTB ultimate and I am a leader of the (not in game) Aeonia. We're not a big party but we definitely have fun all the time. (And argue sometimes)

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
@SyncSteler Accepted, granted both of your friends have as good an application, and fit the requirements as you do, then they will be accepted when they make an app.