• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Willowdusk - Neutral

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
cooltext953090282_zpsdac785a0.png

Being Updated
READ: If you are 15 or older, use the blue application. If you are 13 or 14, use the green application. Thank you!

*Applying for (Citizen)/(Council)/(SiC)
*IGN =
*Previous Towns =
*Class level and Profession Level =
*How long have you been playing Minecraft =
*Do you agree to the rules of the town =
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft =
*How often are you online =
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk =
*Additional Information =

*IGN =
*Previous Towns =
*Class Level and Profession Level =
*How long have you been playing Minecraft=
*What is your greatest Minecraft Accomplishment =
*Do you agree to the rules of the town
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft
*What time zone are you in =
*Can you use Teamspeak =
*How often are you online =
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk =
*Additional Information =
1) Do not attack our allies.
2) Aid the town when in need.
3) Don’t go into others homes.
4) Don’t disclose information that shouldn’t be disclosed.
5) Obey the server rules, the mayor, and the SiC.
6) Respect the council and each other.
****Each citizen in Willowdusk will have their own home unless they choose to share
****Above ground plots will be pre-designed and a player wishing to live above ground will have to use a pre design, or approve a house design through the Mayor on the creative.hc.to server. The interior of the pre-designed homes are free for the players to do with as they please.
****All plots in the undercity are freebuild for the person living on that plot.
****All plots will be <10x10> with a height of 15 and depth of 15 below ground level.
****All new players recruited into Willowdusk will have to live in an inn for the first few days of their residing in town. They will be allowed a plot in due time based on activity, and usefulness. Active veteran players and Herocraft staff do not apply.
*Mineris
*Ember Hollow
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*Legion of Oblivion

*KoS
*Isengard
Mayor ~ dragonzero39
Second in Command ~
Council Member ~
Council Member ~
Council Member ~
images1_zpse0d0f1eb.jpg

-Dragonzero39

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
*IGN =d3m0nc1ld
*Previous Towns =none
*Class level and Profession Level =Currently a level 8 caster, and level 6 crafter
*How long have you been playing Minecraft =Since Alpha
*Do you agree to the rules of the town =Of course
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft =I'm not 100 percent sure as to what that question ment, however I am quite good at "not" dying, so long as no other player interferes. Also, I am decent with redstone, specializing in the use of pistons, I can make secret doors, elevators, basic cannons, automated watermelon farms, flushing monster traps, and the like.
*How often are you online =I have recently started yet, so I will make no promises, but this seems pretty fun so I'll be on quite often I wager.
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk =I am not certain as to what is needed, however as a mage, I can sit on the town walls and curbstomp agressors.
*Additional Information =I think I pretty much covered everything.

Sn0wBorn

Iron
*IGN = Sn0wBorn
*Previous Towns = Mineris, Newerth
*Class level and Profession Level =level 45 dragoon level 8 miner (also a mason)
*How long have you been playing Minecraft =around 6 months
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I'm good with building and am a good raider
*How often are you online = Most days if I don't have a lot of homework
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I can go back to being a mason to help the town.
*Additional Information = I am still thinking about whether or not I'm joining, but I'm pretty sure I will. I will also donate a lot of iron blocks and bookshelves when I can.

*Applying for (Citizen)
*IGN = JohnnyGenocide
*Previous Towns = None.
*Class level and Profession Level = Level 5 rogue, level 3 caster.
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = Off and on for a few years now - mostly off.
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Yes.
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = Looking to get into the PK scene. Bounty hunting sounds fun.
*How often are you online = Varies, a lot. College student, so I'm sporadic.
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = If I enjoy the community, I wouldn't mind mocking up some 'Willowdusk History' books, or something else, for a library maybe. Decent writer, and I roleplay a lot (though not really on Minecraft, mostly in MUDs)
*Additional Information = College student, nineteen, polite for the most part but if I say something offensive please just tell me to shaddup.

*Applying for (Citizen)
*IGN = kingduck303
*Previous Towns = none
*Class level and Profession Level = rogue lvl 1 crafter lvl 1
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = since alpha, im not sure of the date but quite awhile.
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = yes of course :)
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = i'm an active player, good in communitys, a decnet builder when i get around to building things, and i quite enjoy battle, so defending the town in the event of a raid would be right up my ally.
*How often are you online = when i can, a few hours a day most days of the week.
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = i would be willing to fight for the town, and help out with miscallaneous things, i would be willing to provide any help that my proffesion or specific skills would allow me to later one when its leveled yp.
*Additional Information = i just hope that you'll consider me to live here, it seems like a nice place.

Surii

Dirt
*IGN = Surii
*Previous Towns = none
*Class level and Profession Level = warrior level 5 crafter lvl 10
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = not long, got the game like 2 years ago
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = Building and mining
*How often are you online = Depends on how many events I have on other games for official battle
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I want to join in with my friend to start building and mining together, and this town is a neutral town which I need would to join for protection and communication with other members if they need help or want to join in on the fun in the community *providing if i would be accepted :) *
*Additional Information = I do boxing IRL, play lots of games and have fun, only interested in playing with friends due to games being boring when playing by yourself. I'm more of a team player.

*Applying for (Citizen)
*IGN = Bighatburgler
*Previous Towns = None
*Class level and Profession Level = Level 3 Rogue / Level 2 Crafter
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = Since beta, at least 1.8
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Absolutely
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = despite having picked a crafter profession I know a lot about how to build booby traps of varying creativity and can help engineers with the defensive design of our town.
*How often are you online = Currently roughly 8-12 hours a day, but that might change in the coming months.
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I enjoy building and "finding" materials, so you can always count on me to add to the community chests.
*Additional Information = I'm a recent highschool graduate trying to get a foothold into the world of college and hopefully later on a foothold in the world of medical science.

ajdaneau

Dirt
*IGN =adaneau
*Previous Towns =none
*Class level and Profession Level =level 4 rogue/level 1 crafter
*How long have you been playing Minecraft =about a year or a little more
*Do you agree to the rules of the town =yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft =I'm a good miner and hunter, I can gather resources and materials.
*How often are you online =2-3 days a week
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk =You may need m for an extra hand or to go and gather materials, andi'm a good fighter.
*Additional Information =Hopeou accept me, I would love to join this town.

Shastias

Iron
*Applying for (Citizen)
*IGN = Shastias
*Previous Towns = None
*Class level and Profession Level = Rogue 6/Crafter 8
*How long have you been playing Minecraft =Early alpha
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Definately
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft =Don't mind spelunking do enjoy fighting mobs / herding animals
*How often are you online = i'm only new to the server But by the looks of it will stay for a while My hours are a bit weird because im an ausy I also work a lot
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I am willing to help build the town and i also frequently drop items into friendly chests
*Additional Information = Hope you accept :3

*IGN =hiredforwork1
*Previous Towns =none
*Class level and Profession Level =im a level 17 caster and a level 6 crafter
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I am a awesome TEAM PVP player. Also, I am decent with redstone, specializing in the use of pistons, I can make secret doors, basic cannons.
*How often are you online =I have recently started yet, so I will make no promises, but this seems pretty fun so I'll be on quite often.
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk =I can sit still and fire fireballs into oncoming armies :p
*Additional Information =I can wager trades and make them give me what i want for a SMALLER price and make someone else pay more for it. I am a RPG styled player and love 1v1's
[DOUBLEPOST=1363772237][/DOUBLEPOST]:kainzo: KAINZO ROCKS

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
Just thought I'd mention that it almost looks like ya
*IGN =hiredforwork1
*Previous Towns =none
*Class level and Profession Level =im a level 17 caster and a level 6 crafter
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I am a awesome TEAM PVP player. Also, I am decent with redstone, specializing in the use of pistons, I can make secret doors, basic cannons.
*How often are you online =I have recently started yet, so I will make no promises, but this seems pretty fun so I'll be on quite often.
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk =I can sit still and fire fireballs into oncoming armies :p
*Additional Information =I can wager trades and make them give me what i want for a SMALLER price and make someone else pay more for it. I am a RPG styled player and love 1v1's
[DOUBLEPOST=1363772237][/DOUBLEPOST]:kainzo: KAINZO ROCKS
Jut thoguth I'd mention that your comment with redstone is almost identical to mine, and that I am SiC but Dragon has not told me I can accept new players. "However" imma just assume I can because what commander gives his SIC no responcibilities, I mean right? So, accepted as far as I'm concerned.

Pain66

Dirt
*Applying for (Citizen)
*IGN =Pain66
*Previous Towns =None
*Class level and Profession Level =All level one for now
*How long have you been playing Minecraft =Since early beta
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = I have read the rules and agree to follow them.
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft =I enjoy supporting and helping out Players in need. I have some skills in PvP but i never truly tested them out.
*How often are you online =If i have nothing to do for the rest of the day then often
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk =I enjoy making all kinds of potions to help fighting and support (naturally i will need all kinds of materials, including from the nether)
*Additional Information = I like Rpg and Rp games with good lore. I always enjoy me some vidya gaemes, and i am often playing online even though i also play other things.