• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wiki Updates - THE PLAN!

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright,
I've begun to work on "PVP arenas".
I ain't done yet, but the current page got most of the basic information about unrated arenas.
Maybe it should be linked to somewhere?
Plugin mechanics?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Under Plugin Mechanics is "Combat". I'd suggest linking it there - either putting the material on the same page, or linking to a new page on the same line (ie "Combat" and "PVP Arenas"). I think only admins can change the front page, so pm me or Alator if you'd like changes there. However it works for you!

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Under Plugin Mechanics is "Combat". I'd suggest linking it there - either putting the material on the same page, or linking to a new page on the same line (ie "Combat" and "PVP Arenas"). I think only admins can change the front page, so pm me or Alator if you'd like changes there. However it works for you!

Come back to us! D:

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
AzenYumCha I'm here to help as well. I'll not overlap with you if I can, or if you'd like to tell me what you'd rather me do, I'm game for that as well.

Let's make her proud ;D

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I wouldn't worry too much guys! I'll let you know individually if I need your assistance =]

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't know if this is the right place to say this, but the Herald Staff position members on the wiki are out of date!
------------------------------------------------
jaif14 (I'm pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong)
Those members I know are no longer on the Herald team, and there are most likely some new members that haven't been put up there yet!

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm happy to still have a go, Alator, so by all means link me up with the stuffs. The weather here in Danda Land is just beautiful today, btw.

AzenYumCha, I can compare the "stuff" with what it was previously so just the changes stand out, then fill in whatever you haven't done so far - it's usually the finer details like mana costs etc.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
I don't know if this is the right place to say this, but the Herald Staff position members on the wiki are out of date!
jaif14 (I'm pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong)
Those members I know are no longer on the Herald team, and there are most likely some new members that haven't been put up there yet!
I just got back from exams, I still bump the MCF

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll drop a post here later when I have a bit more time and let you know what I'm taking on. Shouldn't be huge, but I aim to help out ;D