• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wiki Updates - THE PLAN!

Alright,
I've begun to work on "PVP arenas".
I ain't done yet, but the current page got most of the basic information about unrated arenas.
Maybe it should be linked to somewhere?
Plugin mechanics?

Under Plugin Mechanics is "Combat". I'd suggest linking it there - either putting the material on the same page, or linking to a new page on the same line (ie "Combat" and "PVP Arenas"). I think only admins can change the front page, so pm me or Alator if you'd like changes there. However it works for you!

Under Plugin Mechanics is "Combat". I'd suggest linking it there - either putting the material on the same page, or linking to a new page on the same line (ie "Combat" and "PVP Arenas"). I think only admins can change the front page, so pm me or Alator if you'd like changes there. However it works for you!
Come back to us! D:

AzenYumCha I'm here to help as well. I'll not overlap with you if I can, or if you'd like to tell me what you'd rather me do, I'm game for that as well.

Let's make her proud ;D

I don't know if this is the right place to say this, but the Herald Staff position members on the wiki are out of date!
------------------------------------------------
jaif14 (I'm pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong)
Those members I know are no longer on the Herald team, and there are most likely some new members that haven't been put up there yet!

I'm happy to still have a go, Alator, so by all means link me up with the stuffs. The weather here in Danda Land is just beautiful today, btw.

AzenYumCha, I can compare the "stuff" with what it was previously so just the changes stand out, then fill in whatever you haven't done so far - it's usually the finer details like mana costs etc.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
I don't know if this is the right place to say this, but the Herald Staff position members on the wiki are out of date!
jaif14 (I'm pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong)
Those members I know are no longer on the Herald team, and there are most likely some new members that haven't been put up there yet!
I just got back from exams, I still bump the MCF

I'll drop a post here later when I have a bit more time and let you know what I'm taking on. Shouldn't be huge, but I aim to help out ;D