• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wiki - Updates and Discussion

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
Wiki is going through a bit of a transformation at the moment(Only saying this because thats the reason we have lack of edits recently) I'm not a master with the dragoon class but I will take a look into it to see if it's up to date.

Edit: Reviewed, I don't see anything that sticks out. If there is something you need changed say specifically please.

Last edited:

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Wiki is going through a bit of a transformation at the moment(Only saying this because thats the reason we have lack of edits recently) I'm not a master with the dragoon class but I will take a look into it to see if it's up to date.

Edit: Reviewed, I don't see anything that sticks out. If there is something you need changed say specifically please.
Nope :) i just wanted to make sure the skills are up to date, as i haven't been on in years. (just checking out classes i may want to pkay)

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
Very small edits needed in the Runestones wiki page (http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Runestones).

It says you need 1 Diamond Block and 1 Redstone block to craft a MInor Runestone, whereas on the Runesmith page it says you only need 5 diamonds and a Redstone block. I was told in game that it is actually the latter (5 diamonds+ Redstone block) so I think the info should be fixed.

Also for Ancient Runestones, it says you need 1 Redstone Ore (glowing) and a Redstone Block, when the recipe is 5 end portal frames and a Redstone block.

Edit: This errors are again repeated in the "Where can I get the Reagants?" section of the Runestones page.

Last edited:

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
On the Runesmith's page, it says that crafting does not grant experience. This is not the case, however.
Thanks for pointing that out. I have tested this just now and you are right. Page modified.

Edit: Found out that Smiths can also get exp from crafting so that's been modified as well.

Last edited:

Rida_

TNT
Also on the Runesmith's page, skills are listed as granting experience. While I have not confirmed for all of them, ImbueRunestone and MinorRunestone do not grant experience.

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
Also on the Runesmith's page, skills are listed as granting experience. While I have not confirmed for all of them, ImbueRunestone and MinorRunestone do not grant experience.
Looking into it, it appears you are right for all the Runesmith skills.

They might be intended to give experience I think. So I'll ask TheYeti about this. For now, I'll remove it to avoid further confusion.

Thanks for the report! ^_^

Rida_

TNT
The Merchant page has a few errors too. Villager trade is enabled at 49, and enderchest is at 50. Also, apparently summonvillager takes emerald blocks to use now.

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
I'd really like to get input from a dev on what skills are properly scaling with Attributes.
For example, does entangle scale with charisma?
Also, I've heard that the magic resistance from constitution is non-functional. Is this true?