• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wiki - Updates and Discussion

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
For your information, the new landing page doesn't quite work on smaller screens.
Ok, sure - perhaps I might bug you for some advice on this, ZeZeene ;).

Also I understand some people can see differences in the lengths of the tables in each row. They look even on both my screens, so I'm guessing it's a browser thing. I use Google Chrome (although I can look at it in other browsers too, of course). Anyone got any insight to add to this, please?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Small discrepancy with Berserker's skills:

Undying Will doesn't " shrug off disabling effects every half a second." That would be Frenzy.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Small discrepancy with Berserker's skills:

Undying Will doesn't " shrug off disabling effects every half a second." That would be Frenzy.
Hmm... the info I have is a few weeks old, sure, but in that, UndyingWill has something happening every half second, and Frenzy does not...

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Hmm... the info I have is a few weeks old, sure, but in that, UndyingWill has something happening every half second, and Frenzy does not...
It's was a last minute change Delf made before the reset. I can confirm on test and in-game.The tool-tip in-game also supports it.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I still have my old account when I edited runeblade's page a while back. I'll make sure the skills stay up to date when ever someone (usually Delf :p) changes them.