• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is your favorite champion?

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I have a new list
Top: Ryze and Cho'Gath
Jungle: Lee Sin, Fizz, Kha'Zix
Mid: Fizz, Zed, Orianna and Ziggs
ADC: Draven, Caitlyn, and Corki
Support: Blitzcrank, Leona and Braum

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Any insights on Fiora? I bought her with my 300 Riot Points that I just bought... With the right Attack Damage items she is strong as shit...

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Any insights on Fiora? I bought her with my 300 Riot Points that I just bought... With the right Attack Damage items she is strong as shit...
Strong most of the game until they get armor, can get kited easily and any cc put on her will make her useless. Exhaust is amazing against her. Build hydra as your core item usually unless you're really behind, even then you build it for the insane clear. You can basically battle anyone the whole game as long as they are not ahead of you by a lot.

EnLight707

Legacy Supporter 2

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22948288#ranked-stats

I think Fiora is currently my most played champion in ranked, and helped me climb from Gold 1 to Plat 3 or so. I used to jungle her every single game so I don't have much experience with lane Fiora, but I know that either way max out Q. It doesn't sound like the most useful skill but it provides a lot of unexpected burst, a quick AA reset, and utility to escape/engage. Always build Hydra first, then I like to follow up with brutalizer for the armor pen and CDR. I see youmoo's used on her a lot with success but I haven't tried it myself, I prefer going Last Whisper. Merc Treads are always #1 boot option in my mind since CC can really fuck Fiora's day.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Strong most of the game until they get armor, can get kited easily and any cc put on her will make her useless. Exhaust is amazing against her. Build hydra as your core item usually unless you're really behind, even then you build it for the insane clear. You can basically battle anyone the whole game as long as they are not ahead of you by a lot.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22948288#ranked-stats

I think Fiora is currently my most played champion in ranked, and helped me climb from Gold 1 to Plat 3 or so. I used to jungle her every single game so I don't have much experience with lane Fiora, but I know that either way max out Q. It doesn't sound like the most useful skill but it provides a lot of unexpected burst, a quick AA reset, and utility to escape/engage. Always build Hydra first, then I like to follow up with brutalizer for the armor pen and CDR. I see youmoo's used on her a lot with success but I haven't tried it myself, I prefer going Last Whisper. Merc Treads are always #1 boot option in my mind since CC can really fuck Fiora's day.

Heh... I'd stick with Katarina then since most, or maybe few, players ever buy Magic Resist items... Since Katarina's skills are pure AP, my saved item set is Mejai's Soulstealer, Rabadon's Deathcap, Zhonya's Hourglass, Rylai's Scepter, and any boots with Homeguard enchantment... CC's don't completely screw up Katarina's day unless it's a stun, since she can use Shunpo ('E' skill) on an ally to teleport away and gain more distance. This build can get her to 700+ AP if Mejai's Soulstealer books are stacked up to 10+...

From Mobafire.com a guide suggested me to use the following items for Fiora:
Summoner Spells: Smite :)confused: why? I find it useful only against monsters and Tibbers, Annie's annoying bear) and Flash (really useful for escaping)

Starters:
Hunter's Machete, 5 Health Pots and Warding Totem (durr)

1st/2nd Recall:
Wriggle's Lantern (IDK if that's still in LoL 4.12, the version I have, since IIRC one item doesn't exist anymore), Boots of Speed and Sweeping Lens

Splash DMG:
Tiamat and Wriggle's Lantern

Typical Full Build:
Oracle's Lens, Last Whisper, Ravenous Hydra, Mercury's Treads - Homeguard (my fav), The Black Cleaver and Guardian Angel

Last Item Options:
Guardian Angel, Randuin's Omen, Banshee's Veil, Spirit Visage, The Bloodthirster and Blade of the Ruined King...

I didn't fully follow the item build from the site... I toyed around by buying Tiamat, Bloodthirster, Doran's Blade, Hextech Gunblade and The Black Cleaver... 30% lifesteal and 200+ Attack Damage was da bomb!

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
What happened to my favorite girl champion Katarina in League of Legends PvP??? We always get defeated when I play as her... But when I play as Garen and build him extremely tanky (near 4000+ HP, 100+ Attack Damage, and over 200 Armor) we ALWAYS end up victorious... It's weird!

DEMACIAAAAA!

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Heh... I'd stick with Katarina then since most, or maybe few, players ever buy Magic Resist items... Since Katarina's skills are pure AP, my saved item set is Mejai's Soulstealer, Rabadon's Deathcap, Zhonya's Hourglass, Rylai's Scepter, and any boots with Homeguard enchantment... CC's don't completely screw up Katarina's day unless it's a stun, since she can use Shunpo ('E' skill) on an ally to teleport away and gain more distance. This build can get her to 700+ AP if Mejai's Soulstealer books are stacked up to 10+...

From Mobafire.com a guide suggested me to use the following items for Fiora:
Summoner Spells: Smite :)confused: why? I find it useful only against monsters and Tibbers, Annie's annoying bear) and Flash (really useful for escaping)

Starters:
Hunter's Machete, 5 Health Pots and Warding Totem (durr)

1st/2nd Recall:
Wriggle's Lantern (IDK if that's still in LoL 4.12, the version I have, since IIRC one item doesn't exist anymore), Boots of Speed and Sweeping Lens

Splash DMG:
Tiamat and Wriggle's Lantern

Typical Full Build:
Oracle's Lens, Last Whisper, Ravenous Hydra, Mercury's Treads - Homeguard (my fav), The Black Cleaver and Guardian Angel

Last Item Options:
Guardian Angel, Randuin's Omen, Banshee's Veil, Spirit Visage, The Bloodthirster and Blade of the Ruined King...

I didn't fully follow the item build from the site... I toyed around by buying Tiamat, Bloodthirster, Doran's Blade, Hextech Gunblade and The Black Cleaver... 30% lifesteal and 200+ Attack Damage was da bomb!
Smite is used for junglers, hence the machete and wriggle's, don't build hextech gunblade on fiora. CC can be really annoying for Katarina because a lot of champ's cc can interrupt her ultimate. If people are stacking magic resist pick up a void staff. Your build seems pretty good for katarina but I would make sure not to get mejai's if you're not getting fed/anticipating getting fed, as it will not be worth its weight in gold. Make sure you get sorcerers boots for the magic penetration, even if people aren't building MR, as it is the best choice for her.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
What happened to my favorite girl champion Katarina in League of Legends PvP??? We always get defeated when I play as her... But when I play as Garen and build him extremely tanky (near 4000+ HP, 100+ Attack Damage, and over 200 Armor) we ALWAYS end up victorious... It's weird!

DEMACIAAAAA!
just pls dont talk until you get lvl 30 or ranked or something.. everything you post makes me cringe SO hard.

<- Gold4

My list definitely would be:

Top Lane: Teemo
Mid Lane: Katarina (<3)
ADC: Ashe
Support: Thresh
Jungle: Warwick

I'd have to say my favorite of all these champs is Katarina through. She can snowball so hard, and I once had a crush on a girl with the same name :D.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Those results from PvP Victory tho!!! (Me is the Katarina encircled :))
43e7ca31d1.JPG

Katarina was the ONLY female champ that I really like, like <3 <3 <3... IDK why but let's move on...
The enemy Katarina was so bad that he/she (idk the player's sex) sacrificed A LOT of Ability Power for a lot of HP... He/she had near-3000 HP but only had around 200+ AP while I was assassinating nubs with over 600 AP and just 1,800+ HP

JacobBurkey

Portal
43e7ca31d1.JPG

Katarina was the ONLY female champ that I really like, like <3 <3 <3... IDK why but let's move on...
The enemy Katarina was so bad that he/she (idk the player's sex) sacrificed A LOT of Ability Power for a lot of HP... He/she had near-3000 HP but only had around 200+ AP while I was assassinating nubs with over 600 AP and just 1,800+ HP
that tele ignite...and mobi boots..and rylais.. *cringe*

43e7ca31d1.JPG

Nice job! though your build could use a little work, I'd say you did fantastic :D

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Nice job! though your build could use a little work, I'd say you did fantastic :D

Heh. More times do I get Defeat than Victory when playing with IRL friends, ok??? the player named tami0423 who played Jinx is my IRL friend and we mostly get Defeated when PvPing together, which is why I hate the PvP skill matchups sometimes...

You say my build needs work, if you're saying it needs Mejai's Soulstealer, no thanks since I never anticipate getting fed as Katarina... If not, suggest me other items to include in my personal AP Item Build... All suggestions welcome...

P.S I'm planning on getting Aatrox, I played with a friend, me as Garen and him as Aatrox, we got Victory and he was really strong...

After logging on today someone from that game rated me as Helpful :3 LoL... I'm guessing it was the ally Zed since enemy Katarina kept going to top lane and I went there and beat her, Yasuo and Tristana up for him...