• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is your favorite champion?

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, I just started to play with a new champion: Lux.

Skill shots ftw. Really good with them...

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
That sucks... and I do love the range of Lux laser... A guy at a good distance is almost dead. Boom headshot, 1 kill xD.

TonGenocide

Glowing Redstone
why two on the bottom?

They usually put 2 bot so an AD carry can have a support. Like 90% of the time in pro ELO.

The support just sit back with GP5 items and let the AD carry last hit everything. Nothing scarier than a carry with support xDDD

Also the assisting Dragon seems like a legit reason.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
They usually put 2 bot so an AD carry can have a support. Like 90% of the time in pro ELO.

The support just sit back with GP5 items and let the AD carry last hit everything. Nothing scarier than a carry with support xDDD

Also the assisting Dragon seems like a legit reason.

I stated assisting with Dragon as my major example because back in the day that's how it was, then there came a time where the population started to use plenty Ranked tactics in Normal where such an example was the AD Carry/Support meta etc. And yes I did have 'etc.' at the end of the post so I had more!

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
A long time ago people used to play 2 tanky bot. Trying to win by using skill combinations like push and stuns. Champ combinations people think are retarded now like Alistar Amumu used to be standard haha :p Then AD mid and AP top.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Hmmmm, favorite Champ, eh? I'm having a tough time between two of them, Maokai, and Master Yi. In reality, I'm not very great at LoL, but I try.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
A long time ago people used to play 2 tanky bot. Trying to win by using skill combinations like push and stuns. Champ combinations people think are retarded now like Alistar Amumu used to be standard haha :p Then AD mid and AP top.

I used to play either an Alistar/Malphite or Malphite/Maokai combo back in the day, played really aggressive and it worked haha.

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
Aggressive :p On American servers almost everyone is tower hugging, European servers are way more aggresive, no clue why but i enjoy the European servers more even if i'm not very aggresive

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Aggressive :p On American servers almost everyone is tower hugging, European servers are way more aggresive, no clue why but i enjoy the European servers more even if i'm not very aggresive

Aggressive is the way to go! Especially when I play Renekton and Nunu (in that order), top two champs that I play hardout aggressive lol. Never played on EU, as I'm from AUS I naturally signed up to the NA server haha, I shall check out the EU scene one day though :p

KoltVeral

Stone
My main is either riven solo top or veiger mid because hes so counter mage and riven has SOOO much burst damage zomg