• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

born8bit

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name:born8bit
  2. Location & Age:Michigan, 27
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s):N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:minecraftforums.com
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm friendly, helpful, and have a positive attitude. I've read the wiki and rules, which I most definitely agree with. I've never PvP'd in minecraft so I'm interested in how this is implemented into the minecraft universe. I love learning new things and Herocraft is full of new things to learn. Lastly, I'm curious to see the RPG aspect of Herocraft.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCB8
  10. Additional Info:I recently bought this game about a month ago, so I'm still considered a Novice. I enjoy building and adventuring. I also play on the *Server IP removed, no advertising*

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:born8bit
  2. Location & Age:Michigan, 27
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s):N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:minecraftforums.com
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm friendly, helpful, and have a positive attitude. I've read the wiki and rules, which I most definitely agree with. I've never PvP'd in minecraft so I'm interested in how this is implemented into the minecraft universe. I love learning new things and Herocraft is full of new things to learn. Lastly, I'm curious to see the RPG aspect of Herocraft.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCB8
  10. Additional Info:I recently bought this game about a month ago, so I'm still considered a Novice. I enjoy building and adventuring. I also play on the *Server IP removed, no advertising*
Reviewing

born8bit

Gold
Oh, im sorry about that. It was advertising per se, just informing that i was apart of another community server. I do understand your point though.
I've been gaming since I was 1 1/2, started out with Mario on the NES. I use to play with the controller upside down and still beat games. I currently own a Xbox 360 and a PS3, which I don't play as much due to Minecraft on PC. I was also playing a lot of Star Wars: The Old Republic, but I cancel my subscription due to Minecraft on PC, :).
Music has been my passion since I was 16. I've been writing music, without help, since 2006. The more I kept at writing on my own, the better I got. I critiqued my delivery and work on better metaphors to try individualize myself as an artist. Rather than letting the.....how can I say this? Wack artist/rappers influence my style. My influences are more traditional hip-hop rather than today's hip-hop/rap. I tell everyone that I'm not tryna get discovered or signed because the corporate industry only wants to use you and control what type of music you make. I don't want to be a "headliner", it's so much better being the opening act. So I'm satisfied with doing it for free, I mean the best things in life are free. You guys get curious check me out on youtube, my channel is robbanga314.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh, im sorry about that. It was advertising per se, just informing that i was apart of another community server. I do understand your point though.
I've been gaming since I was 1 1/2, started out with Mario on the NES. I use to play with the controller upside down and still beat games. I currently own a Xbox 360 and a PS3, which I don't play as much due to Minecraft on PC. I was also playing a lot of Star Wars: The Old Republic, but I cancel my subscription due to Minecraft on PC, :).
Music has been my passion since I was 16. I've been writing music, without help, since 2006. The more I kept at writing on my own, the better I got. I critiqued my delivery and work on better metaphors to try individualize myself as an artist. Rather than letting the.....how can I say this? Wack artist/rappers influence my style. My influences are more traditional hip-hop rather than today's hip-hop/rap. I tell everyone that I'm not tryna get discovered or signed because the corporate industry only wants to use you and control what type of music you make. I don't want to be a "headliner", it's so much better being the opening act. So I'm satisfied with doing it for free, I mean the best things in life are free. You guys get curious check me out on youtube, my channel is robbanga314.
Interesting expansion...

Welcome to Herocraft