• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What map did you start on?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Joined within the first few weeks of DragonGuarde, a month after I had obtained my MC account. I wish I had found out about HCO earlier to at least see Zeal -_-

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I joined early during Kingdom at which point I joined TrinityDown and idkhowtoplay in founding Magnolia. Ah I remember the chaos and panic when player damage first got implemented into SMP. Players falling off cliffs and dying constantly forgetting damage was in :p

But I think my favourite map is either Sanctum or Zeal not sure which. Sanctum was much more laid back than things are now in terms of how people deal with each other and trade was a bigger part of the server. Zeal was the introduction of Heroes and contained the most fun I've ever had fighting GaidenFocus and the rest of NorthReach.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Joined within the first few weeks of DragonGuarde, a month after I had obtained my MC account. I wish I had found out about HCO earlier to at least see Zeal -_-
I wish I heard about HCO earlier so I could've joined in Sanctum :/

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I wish I heard about HCO earlier so I could've joined in Sanctum :/
Sanctum was fun but the atmosphere was completely different because townships were A LOT more secure because we had the entire town region no-pvp and mayors had infinite free LWC so every chest worth anything was locked. So everything had to be bought and sold (not raided) which was extremely easy due to there being Herogates at every town.