• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What map did you start on?

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Late Sanctum- things were quiet then, and I never actually saw any other players aside from the other person I was on the server with. I still managed to go and try all the dungeons- managed to beat most of them, but not all! I think Xanipher watched me die 100 or so times trying to jump from ice block to ice block over lava, back in the day...

Good times. We should bring dungeons back.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Late Sanctum- things were quiet then, and I never actually saw any other players aside from the other person I was on the server with. I still managed to go and try all the dungeons- managed to beat most of them, but not all! I think Xanipher watched me die 100 or so times trying to jump from ice block to ice block over lava, back in the day...

Good times. We should bring dungeons back.

I remember that maze thingy! :D Ahh, it was so tough. I never got up there... :p

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Wasn't Castle the first map, then Kingdom? Pretty sure, as I was whitelisted in Kingdom, but was on the second map of the serer. Castle>Kingdom>Sanctum>Zeal>DG>Bastion, right?
Yes Castle was the first map.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I was whitelisted slightly before pewpew, and it was more towards the middle/end of Sanctum. I don't quite remember well, Haxnn started actually playing in Zeal, did you start before or after him?

Pew started after me. I was whitelisted sanctum (as I posted already) and so was pew. We played for about a week then left untill mid zeal. I went back on Herocraft before him though.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Mid zeal, back when casters would get owned by smiths... I still have nightmares of jumping of north road to avoid dem TC,

And eating walrus Shadownub

EDIT: He was a real gent, I forgot to put that in.