• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What map did you start on?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Me, EvilThor and krislok1998 joined late zeal together. When the map was wiped and replaced with Dragongarde, Outern started aswell. (Though he had been whitelisted since late zeal). We 3 all joined Camelot under the lead of Barbas0l, after 3 weeks of inactiveness I became Mayor of Camelot with Thor/mille as my SiC and we made Camelot go from 4 active members to 19 actives by the end of zeal (19 actives was a lot back then). When we didn't mine for combat levels, we were pvping at North Road with ARC and later Freeps. Thor/mille specced Cleric and got to like lvl 31 or so, back then Cleric was god-mode OP so he basically owned whoever he fought lol. I didn't spend so much time mining so I didn't spec Caster and I ended up as a lvl 44 caster.

I miss Truelinko and Mike0o00 :(

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
First day of the first map.

I don't know how many people even from Kingdom are still around.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
On the first day of Bastion, Jaquan joined the game lalalalala~
On all the other days, nothing interesting happend lalalalala~

EnLight707

Legacy Supporter 2
Bastion :p If it counts, I played on DG for about two weeks before my group quit - then it got boring alone. Now we're back!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
About a week after Zeal ended and maybe 2 weeks before Dragongaurd. :)

I started on the test server since there wasn't a main map yet since they were in the process of resetting one.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Sanctum mother fuckasssss! ORE KINGDOM Secretly we are gay

I remember that, ORE. Organised Republic of Engineers.... right?

Anyway, I remember one town that was all stone. Literally, all stone. Smoothstone and Smoothstone Steps. That was it. Maybe glass, but meh. Anyways, it looked like this:

de-blob-20080110040110514-000.jpg

(If you understand where this comes from).

That gives me an idea: next map, i'm making a totalitarian grey city. All white, no colour. Not even green.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
First day of the first map.

I don't know how many people even from Kingdom are still around.
Pfft, forget people from Kingdom (Though we be awesome) - How many around from Castle?

orangeangel and jdubs are the only i can think of and they dont even play HC anymore
But, I'm here still, technically Kingdom. (See: Jherriq)

Anyway, I remember one town that was all stone. Literally, all stone. Smoothstone and Smoothstone Steps. That was it. Maybe glass, but meh. Anyways, it looked like this:

de-blob-20080110040110514-000.jpg

That gives me an idea: next map, i'm making a totalitarian grey city. All white, no colour. Not even green.
Okay, but no saplings then. Good luck, brave soul. ;)

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7

ahaha dude artemis was the shitttt! also, it was ORE and the acronym is correct. We opted for U.M.A.D. United Members of the Artemis Dynasty. But Kainzo figured it out :(.