• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Warframe

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
I've got it on PS4, can't tell about PC specs, but generally you can configurate your settings in ANY PC game.

Give it a try, it is a nice game for in between, that's about it though.

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
got into this a little last week and this week already have one warfarme up to 30 2 primary weapons 1 secondary 1 melee up to 30 and i have another warframe being made but this is not as fun without people to play with so hit me up ingame IGN: Trist95

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
got into this a little last week and this week already have one warfarme up to 30 2 primary weapons 1 secondary 1 melee up to 30 and i have another warframe being made but this is not as fun without people to play with so hit me up ingame IGN: Trist95
I recently got into it because my bro plays it, i got loki at 26, for weapons i got paris, hikou, fang.

My bro has way better stuff and it makes me sad D:

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
I recently got into it because my bro plays it, i got loki at 26, for weapons i got paris, hikou, fang.

i have been playing with @yeelowsnow and his 2 friends they played for quite a while before but quit for a while and are now back into it

for weapons i have a paris lvl 30, a MK1 strun lvl 30, MK1 furis lvl 30 with a orikon catalyst on it, a cronus lvl 30, a skana lvl 28, a few un lvled melee weapons, a carrier lvl 19 and a Nyx being built and a kubrrow on the way

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

i have been playing with @yeelowsnow and his 2 friends they played for quite a while before but quit for a while and are now back into it

for weapons i have a paris lvl 30, a MK1 strun lvl 30, MK1 furis lvl 30 with a orikon catalyst on it, a cronus lvl 30, a skana lvl 28, a few un lvled melee weapons, a carrier lvl 19 and a Nyx being built and a kubrrow on the way

You did good on mastering the beginning MK1 weapons for mastery points, but you really should build their full power counterparts and sell the MK1 versions. Beware, kubrow's require regular DNA stabalizers to not decay over time and die on your ship. Should cost you 100,000 credits a week.

Need friends here are some suggestions:

Me! (Dielan) (no numbers)
victim130 (@victim130
vdog2028 (@Vdog2028 )
Hydroking77 (@Hydroking77 )
Weiakuno (@Weikauno )
PancakePounder (@HeroGuy426 )

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
You did good on mastering the beginning MK1 weapons for mastery points, but you really should build their full power counterparts and sell the MK1 versions. Beware, kubrow's require regular DNA stabalizers to not decay over time and die on your ship. Should cost you 100,000 credits a week.

Need friends here are some suggestions:

Me! (Dielan) (no numbers)
victim130 (@victim130
vdog2028 (@Vdog2028 )
Hydroking77 (@Hydroking77 )
Weiakuno (@Weikauno )
PancakePounder (@HeroGuy426 )

decay rates for the Kubrow got nerfed last hotfix. Should be much more manageable than before.
Me: yeelowsnow
@Ahrall: Ahrall
@Jonsoon: Jonsoon

heh
btw, anyone have a spare tranquil cleave that I an trade them?

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
is some kind of moba / pvp mode still coming or did that get pushed off / back?

MajDeath

Portal
is some kind of moba / pvp mode still coming or did that get pushed off / back?
They have a PVP mode already.. and when its me and my friends... the person who gets their shot off first wins - Snipetron Vandal too strong.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
They have a PVP mode already.. and when its me and my friends... the person who gets their shot off first wins - Snipetron Vandal too strong.

yeah i heard a couple months back that they were gonna bring in a gear restricted / moba type pvp system for dark sector fights... no idea what happened to that.

MajDeath

Portal
yeah i heard a couple months back that they were gonna bring in a gear restricted / moba type pvp system for dark sector fights... no idea what happened to that.
Beats me, I had a gap in playtime from update 10 (after getting my nekros) - 14

Clawscript

Obsidian
I've got it on PS4, can't tell about PC specs, but generally you can configurate your settings in ANY PC game.

Give it a try, it is a nice game for in between, that's about it though.
Well I fear even configuring the settings wouldn't be enough. My PC is old as hell :/
The last war game I played on it was Battlefront 2 lol

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
What's you guys favorite frame? I mean at some point you'll have them all of course, but which one you play most?

Mine was Nova back when I played. I like her look and speed, also the nuke is quite adequate.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
What's you guys favorite frame? I mean at some point you'll have them all of course, but which one you play most?

Mine was Nova back when I played. I like her look and speed, also the nuke is quite adequate.
atm all i have is loki, its fun though :) i plan to get trinity later on.

My bro's is Frost/Frost prime. (which he has)

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
atm all i have is loki, its fun though :) i plan to get trinity later on.

My bro's is Frost/Frost prime. (which he has)

Loki is the one with the weakest stats. You better don't go kamikaze on stronger enemies with him.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Loki is the one with the weakest stats. You better don't go kamikaze on stronger enemies with him.
Loki's stealth is god tier for melee builds, you do like 3x damage automatically or something like that.

MajDeath

Portal
Loki's stealth is god tier for melee builds, you do like 3x damage automatically or something like that.
Take note that the one who said Loki is one of the weakest also played Nova the most.

Snipetron Vandal vs Antimatter Drop vs Antimatter Drop = awch

Last edited:

MajDeath

Portal
Oh dam, I forgot the Snipetron Vandal is the only gun in the game that doesn't register hits on the Antimatter drop, AKA no matter how much I shoot it the drops damage won't increase from the base.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
No Nova uses antimatter drop anymore lol, they max mprime and run in with penta/synapse/boltorp.

Also melee is more of a fun feature in Warframe, since the actual damage comes from late game guns and their proper builds. Melee is only good if you fight low lvl enemies or get the damage multiplier up, even stealth damage bonus is useless when you play on defense or survival. Thats why I ended up using a pure damage frame in addition to a good squad. Loki is in defense/survival more of a defense supporter since he has radial disarm, he's not used as damage frame in group play. There's only a few actually useful warframes, if you really want to survive and kill strong enemies over a long time. After all, Nyx is the best warframe for anything, even though she's not my favorite.

Last edited: