• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Warframe

Tyrianis

Stone
Sup all,

Don't play Minecraft much but me and Kainzo are buddies outside of the interwebs. We have recently been playing Warframe. If anyone plays, I have created a Clan and have a nice little Clan Dojo going. Anyone that wants to join just message me or Kainzo in-game.

IGN: Tyrianis

Kanizo is Kainzo of course.

Apherdite is stupid and never plays.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Sup all,

Don't play Minecraft much but me and Kainzo are buddies outside of the interwebs. We have recently been playing Warframe. If anyone plays, I have created a Clan and have a nice little Clan Dojo going. Anyone that wants to join just message me or Kainzo in-game.

IGN: Tyrianis

Kanizo is Kainzo of course.

Apherdite is stupid and never plays.
Pretty awesome game - if you get on it, check out our dojo and hit Tyrianis up for an invite!

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
Myself and a few others have been playing it a lot over the last week or so. Very, very fun game.

Robot Ninja Simulation to the go-go!

P.S. Stalkers are dicks.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Myself and a few others have been playing it a lot over the last week or so. Very, very fun game.

Robot Ninja Simulation to the go-go!

P.S. Stalkers are dicks.
You aren't robots...You are SPACE NINJAS! I main Ash for extra ninja-ness.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
this game would be more fun if it had some pvp focus... and there were no abilities... and no mods...

i really like the movement mechanics and variety of guns but their ability / mod balance is so horrible. I mean you can literally keep your entire team invincible forever as a trinity, or kill every mob on most of the map in one ability as nova, or never have to worry about anything attacking you with loki / ash invis.

either way, the game base mechanics are fun enough that i play it by myself without the broken stuff lol.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
this game would be more fun if it had some pvp focus... and there were no abilities... and no mods...

i really like the movement mechanics and variety of guns but their ability / mod balance is so horrible. I mean you can literally keep your entire team invincible forever as a trinity, or kill every mob on most of the map in one ability as nova, or never have to worry about anything attacking you with loki / ash invis.

either way, the game base mechanics are fun enough that i play it by myself without the broken stuff lol.
The mods you have equipped affect your conclave rating. Almost every system has a conclave arena, so if you join conclave areas in the earlier areas of the game (like mercury) you have to un-equip your mods to even enter it. If you like that style of combat you could always do that.

MajDeath

Portal

I have an Ogris, that is all.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
i dont consider conclave much of a pvp focus, i never find anyone to play it outside of friends / family i beg. But that seems to be the developers intent, they really arent interested in making much of pvp. Seems the only popular shooters to get a pvp focus these days are modern military stuff (blah).

Weikauno

Coder
Bump?

I'm addicted to this game. Melonmancy is a second tier (Shadow) clan with 30 member slots and going strong! Gonna start taking land in dark sector MP very soon!

Do you still play @Kainzo ?
what's your name in warframe, I'm Weikauno, same as MC

MajDeath

Portal
That thing probably one shots Tenno left and right.

Ever since Melee 2.0 came out I've just been cutting things to death with my Orthos.
Can almost one shot my frost prime with it in pve, but I don't pvp with the ogris, don't really pvp in general.