• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Warframe

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
No Nova uses antimatter drop anymore lol, they max mprime and run in with penta/synapse/boltorp.

Also melee is more of a fun feature in Warframe, since the actual damage comes from late game guns and their proper builds. Melee is only good if you fight low lvl enemies or get the damage multiplier up, even stealth damage bonus is useless when you play on defense or survival. Thats why I ended up using a pure damage frame in addition to a good squad. Loki is in defense/survival more of a defense supporter since he has radial disarm, he's not used as damage frame in group play. There's only a few actually useful warframes, if you really want to survive and kill strong enemies over a long time. After all, Nyx is the best warframe for anything, even though she's not my favorite.

Thats bullshit. My loki prime with a Crimson Dervish Dakra Prime will destroy absolutely anything in waves 30+ on defense. Add on the x3 stealth multiplier and you've got a weapon of mass destruction in your hands.

Melee in warframe is not just for low tier enemies. Get your shit straight

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
is some kind of moba / pvp mode still coming or did that get pushed off / back?
Its out and its pretty dope. When clans fight over dark sectors, they set a reward for players to pick sides for and they get matched against eachother. You start at level 1 with none of your mods equipped, and as you kill enemy players, sentries, and specters you get your shit back until you reach full power. so does your enemy, and the specters/sentry units get stronger as time goes on. there's an attacking team and a defending team so the map isn't exactly balanced. It's not supposed to be that balanced though, as its clan vs clan with random players fighting the battle for the promise of rewards put in a big clan bank by the players attacking and defending.

Cool concept.

MajDeath

Portal
No Nova uses antimatter drop anymore lol, they max mprime and run in with penta/synapse/boltorp.

Also melee is more of a fun feature in Warframe, since the actual damage comes from late game guns and their proper builds. Melee is only good if you fight low lvl enemies or get the damage multiplier up, even stealth damage bonus is useless when you play on defense or survival. Thats why I ended up using a pure damage frame in addition to a good squad. Loki is in defense/survival more of a defense supporter since he has radial disarm, he's not used as damage frame in group play. There's only a few actually useful warframes, if you really want to survive and kill strong enemies over a long time. After all, Nyx is the best warframe for anything, even though she's not my favorite.
Do you even play warframe? Trinity = best frame, unlimited energy and permanent invulnerability... and Novas antimatter drop can easily one shot ANYTHING, Mprime falls off with tougher units.

MajDeath

Portal
Thats bullshit. My loki prime with a Crimson Dervish Dakra Prime will destroy absolutely anything in waves 30+ on defense. Add on the x3 stealth multiplier and you've got a weapon of mass destruction in your hands.

Melee in warframe is not just for low tier enemies. Get your shit straight
I used to play Baseball with my Scindo and Loki back when we had charge attacks instead of channels, nothing survived.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Do you even play warframe?

As I mentioned before, not anymore. At my guess you guys play the PC version, yes? I've had other experiences on the PS4, especially due to a lot of bugs. The PC version is always ahead of the PS4 version, always better maintained and what not.
Also, why so serious guys? I just wanted to say the way I've experienced and played the game along with others on PS4. But fine, go on.

Last edited:

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
As I mentioned before, not anymore. At my guess you guys play the PC version, yes? I've had other experiences on the PS4, especially due to a lot of bugs. The PC version is always ahead of the PS4 version, always better maintained and what not.
Also, why so serious guys? I just wanted to say the way I've experienced and played the game along with others on PS4. But fine, go on.

That explains your opinion of melee. Did they have Melee 2.0 when you played?

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
That explains your opinion of melee. Did they have Melee 2.0 when you played?

They did but it was buggy. They aren't doing very well with the PS4 version...
I left early U13.
I personally enjoyed the game itself though, but at some point it just gets boring.
It's like Minecraft, not really something constant.

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
<------- Best warframe. (FrostPrime)
Latron Prime Best Weapon.
Dakra Prime/Dragon Nikana best melee weapons. Maybe Glaive for stealth if you're stealthing with a non stealth frame.

Last edited:

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
I just built my latron prime last night. How do you mod yours? I love the damn t hing.
I've got all 4 Status mods, Cryo Rounds, Stormbringer, I'm using Malignant Force for extra status chance and poison, and Wildfire for fire damage and larger magazine. Then I've got Serration, Vital Sense, Point Strike, and Split Chamber. When I've got my Serration maxed, it'll be a complete build with 19k burst damage. Requires 2 Forma
Serration : Split Chamber : Vital Sense : Point Strike :
WildFire : MalignantForce : CryoRounds : SBringer :

Forma the Split Chamber slot and Vital Sense slot. I moved the - polarity to where Stormbringer is. With this you get magnetic damage and gas damage. You can move around the elemental damage mods for different things like corrosive and blast damage. Since grineer are weak compared to corpus I just use this setup all the time. Takes lots of fusion though!

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
for all you Warframe players out there there is a bite alert going on for the nextabout day get it now

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
for all you Warframe players out there there is a bite alert going on for the nextabout day get it now

here is the schedule for the next week:

Tenno on ALL platforms,

We’ve got a week of Alerts with awesome rewards coming your way!

From now until September 14, three, 24-hour Alert Missions will appear daily at 2 PM EDT.

Complete these Alerts to earn the following rewards:

Monday, Sept.8: Kubrow ate my Homework!
Alert 1: Kubrow Egg ||||| Gaia (Earth) | Defense (Grineer) | Gift From The Lotus | Level: 10-15
Alert 2: Link Health Mod ||||| Vesper (Venus) | Mobile Defense (Corpus) | Gift From The Lotus | Level: 10-15
Alert 3: Bite Mod ||||| Lares (Mercury) | Survival (Grineer) | Gift From The Lotus | Level: 10-15

Tuesday, Sept. 9: Engineers are a student’s best friend!
Alert 1: Vauban Helmet ||||| M Prime (Mercury) | Mobile Defense (Infestation) | Gift From The Lotus | Level: 10-15
Alert 2: Vauban Systems ||||| Pacific (Earth) | Survival(Grineer) | Gift From The Lotus | Level: 10-15
Alert 3: Vauban Chassis ||||| Kiliken (Venus) | Defense(Corpus) | Gift From The Lotus | Level: 10-15

Wednesday, Sept. 10: Homework is a Nightmare!
Alert 1: Hammershot
Alert 2: Fortitude
Alert 3: Blaze

Thursday, Sept. 11: Don’t let friends Corrupt you!
Alert 1: Blind Rage
Alert 2: Narrow Minded
Alert 3: Fleeting Expertise

Friday, Sept. 12: Schoolyard Stancefights!
Alert 1: Crimson Dervish
Alert 2: Tranquil Cleave
Alert 3: Gleaming Talon

Saturday, Sept. 13: Cite your Resources in MLA format!

Alert 1: Neurode

Alert 2: Orokin Cell

Alert 3: Argon Crystal

Sunday, Sept. 14: Weekend almost over!

Alert 1: Forma BP

Alert 2: Forma Crafted (item)

Alert 3: Orokin Catalyst

going to be updating with the locations/lvls/types

Last edited:

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Update 15 is now active. Prepare for amazing.
I've never felt so well dressed in space

7cxAhdv.jpg

3atJQQi.jpg

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I feel like large degrees of troll were applied when they made limbo - and I had not been able to play U15 until hotfix 5 because of 32 bit compatibility issues.

He is very odd to play. I feel overpowered in that I can remain invulnerable forever (careful modding), but I feel underpowered because when I decide to take an enemy into the rift with me - enabling me to kill it - my teammates cannot contribute.