• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Warframe

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Update 14 is pretty big, if you played Warframe before and are like malikdanab on May 12th, now's the time. Looks pretty cool, got it updating right now. IGN: PancakePounder

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Looking at patch notes...damn thats a lot of changes...a lot of changes for things I don't know about.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Looking at patch notes...damn thats a lot of changes...a lot of changes for things I don't know about.

Since the last major update, they redid the user interface (no more menus, you always control your Tenno and you talk to objects on your personal ship to do the things you used to do in menus). They added dogs (tomagatchi levels of personality development & interaction). Plus a new warframe since Hydroid named Mirage (it's like a Mesmer from Guild Wars), and TONS of new weapons.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Since the last major update, they redid the user interface (no more menus, you always control your Tenno and you talk to objects on your personal ship to do the things you used to do in menus). They added dogs (tomagatchi levels of personality development & interaction). Plus a new warframe since Hydroid named Mirage (it's like a Mesmer from Guild Wars), and TONS of new weapons.
Now...are the weapons going to become obsolete whenever the "Prime/Akimbo" version is released?

Ampayne2

Retired Staff
Wow, gonna have to check out update 14... I started in either 11 or 12 and have a maxed Excalibur and Nova with some pretty good weapons and a bunch of blueprints I never got around to forging. My username is Ampayne2 if anyone wants to friend me :p

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Personal ships, quest system, new warframe Mirage, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Now...are the weapons going to become obsolete whenever the "Prime/Akimbo" version is released?

Well, prime weapons are great, but its only marginally better unless you have good mods. Take Loki Prime for example, the only REAL difference is his base power is 25 higher. You can increase your power with a rare mod called Flow, and its percentage-based increase. If you max that mod out, you get over 100 extra power than a regular loki with maxed out flow mod. That's what you are getting when you go prime. Your regular stuff is plenty effective with the best mods without being prime! Focus on getting those first, and you won't envy prime weapons so much :)

Wow, gonna have to check out update 14... I started in either 11 or 12 and have a maxed Excalibur and Nova with some pretty good weapons and a bunch of blueprints I never got around to forging. My username is Ampayne2 if anyone wants to friend me :p
Feel free to add me, it's just Dielan. I'd invite you to Melonmancy but inviting to clans is currently broken!

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Well, prime weapons are great, but its only marginally better unless you have good mods. Take Loki Prime for example, the only REAL difference is his base power is 25 higher. You can increase your power with a rare mod called Flow, and its percentage-based increase. If you max that mod out, you get over 100 extra power than a regular loki with maxed out flow mod. That's what you are getting when you go prime. Your regular stuff is plenty effective with the best mods without being prime! Focus on getting those first, and you won't envy prime weapons so much :)

Feel free to add me, it's just Dielan. I'd invite you to Melonmancy but inviting to clans is currently broken!
The point is that I Max my wep (Potato and everything) and then a prime comes out and I want the SHINY!

Sreolla

Legacy Supporter 6
I should look into this, I built up my own clan with a emblem and 99% research unlocked in patch 13 I think it was....

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Stopped playing this about 2 months ago. It's boring as soon as you got basically everything. I recommend DestroyAllMonsters clan for beginners, it has the biggest community on PS4.

... maybe I'm too much of a mmorpg player?

Last edited: