• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tuba Service!

Aanokint

Obsidian
That means we need to know what kind of music we want. Sounds like the idea of an arrangement of the Discovery Channel Song is popular.
Also, a complete list of participants organized by instrument would be useful. First woodwinds, then strings (guitars not included), brass, rhythm, percussion. Within sections organized from highest to lowest pitch. Sounds OCD, by you'd be surprised just how helpful this is for a composer.
I know how it is :)

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
That means we need to know what kind of music we want. Sounds like the idea of an arrangement of the Discovery Channel Song is popular.
Also, a complete list of participants organized by instrument would be useful. First woodwinds, then strings (guitars not included), brass, rhythm, percussion. Within sections organized from highest to lowest pitch. Sounds OCD, by you'd be surprised just how helpful this is for a composer.

You forgot voices. :I

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
Voice isn't an instrument! >.>

In all technicality, it is. The instrument of a vocalist is the mechanism of the voice. Knowing to work my instrument allows me to perform the music with the utmost clarity, quality, and musicality, regardless of vocalist, violinist, flutist, or any other performer of music. I find your ignorant view towards singers appalling.

P.S. I say it this way not because I'm stuck up or passionate, but because it's humorous for me to do so.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Played trumpet for around 10 years. I was pretty good. 1st chair in jazz. Haven't touched my trumpet ever since I left for college last year. Doing some slurs only on the mouthpiece will help with range and work those lip muscles.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Played trumpet for around 10 years. I was pretty good. 1st chair in jazz. Haven't touched my trumpet ever since I left for college last year. Doing some slurs only on the mouthpiece will help with range and work those lip muscles.
long tones

Menandros

Legacy Supporter 8
We got to wear spiffy traditional clothes as well!

Picture1.jpg