• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tuba Service!

Aanokint

Obsidian
I recently got out my tuba for the first time since last school year. This year I want a head start on my bandmates. If anyone would like me to play for them, I am more than happy to and if you find sheet music online you want me to site-read I shall try! I am rusty right now, especially on slurs, but I'm just getting more and more warmed up! Only stipulation on when I can play depends upon my family around me. Primarily if/when they are sleeping.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
seal-of-approval-thumb-singer-1305072523d.jpeg

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
I know @Matt5327 is quite good with music.
I am honored. My composing takes an incredilong time though (I'm a lazy person, unfortunately).

I do play sax and piano, if we follow through with this band thing.

I must say your rendition of "Phantom of the Opera" today on Skype was quite moving!
Next time I shall accompany you on vocals lol

Haha I love that musical, my high school did it in '10. Still remember most of the lines, if you need a third (though I'm a baritone, so it could get interesting).