• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tuba Service!

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
The god of music has descended upon this humble thread. The power of the rock, the passion of the jazz, and the wisdom of the classics summon me into this realm. With a voice like ethereal song I grace you all with my presence. The one true bard of Herocraft has returned. What is it my audience commands of me?

((P.S. Disapproves of Barnubus approving anything musically related.))

Aanokint

Obsidian
The god of music has descended upon this humble thread. The power of the rock, the passion of the jazz, and the wisdom of the classics summon me into this realm. With a voice like ethereal song I grace you all with my presence. The one true bard of Herocraft has returned. What is it my audience commands of me?

((P.S. Disapproves of Barnubus approving anything musically related.))
Want some cookies!? :D

But we should all collaborate. And do a song.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
I've played bass guitar for 4 years so if you need another bass player, count me in =P

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
<- Saxophonist for 15 years.

I don't have a mic that is high enough quality to record it, though, heh.

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
We need something to play!
That means we need to know what kind of music we want. Sounds like the idea of an arrangement of the Discovery Channel Song is popular.
Also, a complete list of participants organized by instrument would be useful. First woodwinds, then strings (guitars not included), brass, rhythm, percussion. Within sections organized from highest to lowest pitch. Sounds OCD, by you'd be surprised just how helpful this is for a composer.