• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Trickster's Domain issues

Sanogono

ICE ICE ICE!
Bug 1: Ghasts when their projectile hits you has the ability to do up to 800 damage. Words fail me considering how many times I've been fighting the boss only to be 1-shotted by a ghast when I have 7 hearts remaining (600-700 HP)
Bug 2 (See picture attached): The boss has the ability to spawn several times before its been killed. This can lead to 3 bosses following you and wombo-comboing you with 3 separate Forcepulls and Teleports in a row, juggling you in air and absolutely raping all but the tankiest characters.

Attachments

• 2015-11-16_21.19.47.png
    2015-11-16_21.19.47.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 9

_Trains_

Obsidian
Bug 1: Ghasts when their projectile hits you has the ability to do up to 800 damage. Words fail me considering how many times I've been fighting the boss only to be 1-shotted by a ghast when I have 7 hearts remaining (600-700 HP)
Fear ghasts. Same thing with a creeper post I saw a while ago, I don't think this going to be changed. Few reasons that I can remember off the top of my head:
- Damage ranges between what class you are/what armour you can wear
- How good you are at PVP
- How coward you are to avoid them

Bug 2 (See picture attached): The boss has the ability to spawn several times before its been killed. This can lead to 3 bosses following you and wombo-comboing you with 3 separate Forcepulls and Teleports in a row, juggling you in air and absolutely raping all but the tankiest characters.
@Coders
Maybe this has something to do with the spawn rate of the bosses? Because if it is "there is a X chance it will happen", then that means that, theoretically, this situation is possible. Maybe, if this isn't supposed to happen, (@WitchOnaRampage is this supposed to happen?) we could change it to somehow see if there is a boss already, and if there is: not to spawn another. (but that is for the coding team to decide)

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Please don't tag Coders in issues with mobs unless you're 100% certain it's a part that's ours.

MythicMobs isn't our plugin, and we the Coders here don't configure it.

_Trains_

Obsidian
Please don't tag Coders in issues with mobs unless you're 100% certain it's a part that's ours.

MythicMobs isn't our plugin, and we the Coders here don't configure it.
Sorry about that. The situation seemed to fit more in the "coder" sort of problem, but that could be me jumping to conclusions faster than I should. In the future, who should I tag for problems like this? Mods, admins?