• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

Totalxtc

Gold
In game name: Totalxtc
Hero Paths/Specs: Ranger / Dreadknight / Dragoon / Thief / Engineer
Hero Levels: 55 / 55 / 55 / 29 / 36
Mastered Specs/Paths Ranger / Dreadknight / Dragoon
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I spend my time leveling classes in order to both understand their play styles and their weaknesses. I pvp very well, and very tactically. I can coordinate very well with a team, and I look at every encounter from many different perspectives. Despite all of these strengths, I believe that from what I've seen, there is much that the Tree Creepers can show me.
What you can contribute: I am on a very good amount of time nearly every day, and would be very happy to go out raiding any time the guild wanted to. I am perfectly happy sharing any materials I've gathered to help somebody within the guild, and I think I would offer a very capable, competent player who's open to listening and learning new things.
Time Zone: Pacific Standard
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both are available.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
shizdog, how you doin babe
I'm doing everything to everybody! ^o^
Including being a dick to them :3
Sir,
The following actions are prohibited while in in-game chat channels, irc, teamspeak, and any Herocraft Online related forums:
Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, giving unwanted attention or discomfort to another player.
Spamming, begging, whining, and other similar forms of unwanted chat clutter.
Ostrich
:D

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
shizdog, how you doin babe
I'm doing everything to everybody! ^o^
Including being a dick to them :3
Sir,
The following actions are prohibited while in in-game chat channels, irc, teamspeak, and any Herocraft Online related forums:
Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, giving unwanted attention or discomfort to another player.
Spamming, begging, whining, and other similar forms of unwanted chat clutter.
Ostrich
:D
._.

BulkPhase

Obsidian
In game name: Kahzo

Hero Paths/Specs: Dreadknight/Disciple

Hero Levels: 55 DK, 49 Disc

Mastered Specs/Paths: Dreadknight

Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Most of the current Tree Creepers and Lorien members I talk to in your TeamSpeak are fond of me and are friendly to me. I'm also looking for a guild or group that is focused around PvP and of course, TC is it.

What you can contribute: I'm decent at playing what roles I'm assigned and what Hero specs I currently play. I'm also a great sexual slave, just ask qNickp.

Time Zone: Central, US.

Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can talk and listen, I just don't listen whenever Jinder's mom is yelling shit in the background of his mic.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can talk and listen, I just don't listen whenever Jinder's mom is yelling shit in the background of his mic.
lolololololol

Manjinder, आप अपने होमवर्क कर रहे हैं?!?

FUCK YOU MOM I'M PLAYING MINECRAFT

shrimpy77

Glowstone
lolololololol

Manjinder, आप अपने होमवर्क कर रहे हैं?!?

FUCK YOU MOM I'M PLAYING MINECRAFT
Dafuq. Don't forget the strange whistling in the back, and the noise of his grandma watching Indian soap operas.

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: parkerjdude
Hero Paths/Specs: Dreadknight, Alchemist
Hero Levels: 32 Dreadknight 10 Alchemist
Mastered Specs/Paths: I have mastered bard, ranger, samurai, and dragoon.
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I will be loyal at all costs, and want to PVP with the best group of pvp'ers on the server. I want to be hated in chat and tournaments, and scare people when they see my skin.
What you can contribute: I can contribute time to do projects and money to help with people with no expectation of money in return. I want to help other treeps, and be a good member of the TC.
Time Zone: EST
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both): I can listen, I cannot talk since my mic is not compatible with TS, but if we ever get on skype I will participate in the conversations.
Thank you for reading this application.

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll just sneak this in here.
In game name: Xerot
Hero Paths/Specs: mastered all 4 basic paths, mastered ranger, 32 alchemist
Hero Levels: 12 monk, 35 thief, 55 ranger
Mastered Specs/Paths Ranger
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Because I can aim with a freaking arrow. Also because I'm bored and wouldn't mind a group to kill mindlessly with.
What you can contribute: Variety of potions, high-end ranger skill, capable of working with a team without being a complete fuck-wit.
Time Zone: Central mountain time
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): both.

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: Xerot
Hero Paths/Specs: mastered all 4 basic paths, mastered ranger, 32 alchemist
Hero Levels: 12 monk, 35 thief, 55 ranger
Mastered Specs/Paths Ranger
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Because I can aim with a freaking arrow. Also because I'm bored and wouldn't mind a group to kill mindlessly with.
What you can contribute: Variety of potions, high-end ranger skill, capable of working with a team without being a complete fuck-wit.
Time Zone: Central mountain time
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): both.
I would just like to tell Mrpapodopolus that he turned on one of my old towns. Thought you should know that.