• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Townships 2.0: What went wrong? What do we want?

Tigobitties123

Legacy Supporter 6
There should not be any safe zones whatsoever on the map except graveyards, bastion, and herogates. In zeal there were no pvp zone townhalls in towns but that was removed because nobody liked it

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Stahp trying to fix something that isn't broken

Also where do I make sign ups for my defense squad of full char paladins to reckoning and dive stun in front of a turret?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Stahp trying to fix something that isn't broken

Also where do I make sign ups for my defense squad of full char paladins to reckoning and dive stun in front of a turret?
Right next to the max Agi Goons that are disabling them.

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
So it's kinda like @MalaWolf but opposite cuz the higher the better WEE WOO
Yes turrets are supposed to be BETTER when they are upgraded, but we have talked about reducing the damage and that is currently still in testing. If you want something changed just say so. We are more than open to suggestions and have made changes to accommodate both the PVP aspect and the PVE aspects of towns. Please make a suggestion and tell us how it would affect both the defending a town and for raiding a town.