• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Zihara

Obsidian
I'm just posting my resignation from Lórien.
Due to recent events I can't continue to be here. The tale is too long to type out here, and they would all probably deny it anyways. I will probably get troll comments in response to this but I won't be replying. One of the many reasons I've left.

A big thanks to all those who made this short time great. Those who listened, understood, joked, were true to my face, and were legitimately nice. You'll be missed :) But I'll see you around, so no long goodbyes, eh?

Thescag

Stone
What is your in game name?: Thescag
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes, I am 20.

What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue.

Are you new to the server? : Yes.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I have read and fully understood the town rules.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : The Herocraft Wiki and the official townships subforum.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I looked through all of the town threads and Lórien seems like the one that I would prefer to be in, this is because of the structure, size, low taxes and high buying price for gold, in addition it seems very active.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Despite having played minecraft for over one and a half years, I don't think that my pvp skills are great, however that being said I will always attempt to participate in activities (as much as I can considering that I live in Australia), I also think that I can contribute to the economy of the town.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : No.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes, at the moment I don't have my microphone but I should have it back fairly soon.