• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
@c12095
Since you are joining America, you are now a winner!
All Lorien refugees are welcome after a thorough background check and many many days worth of immigration application paperwork.

Jinder745

Obsidian
C12 I have no clue I try to go on and it said I was banned :/ and no one is telling me why

What is your in game name?: Knight15555
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): no

What is your current Hero Path? : Caster but will change if wanted

Are you new to the server? : No

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Grarona

Why do you want to join Lórien? : My friends are in it

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I <3 building and will build anything necessary to the town, I am also willing to change to healer if it would benefit the town.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : I was part of Grarona's old town.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@Angyles @Kryptomaniac Where have you two been? I havent seen you on :[

Krypt is sick, I have not even spoken to him in a few days. I received an email from him last night before he passed out again.

I on the other hand have had so much to do at work this past week, and I am feeling a bit ill myself. I slept most of today and still way tired....

Though on a totally nerd note, I had a dream last night with most of you in it, it was some real life town get together. I think I am going insane =P

I will be up and running tomorrow, just really worn out.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Krypt is sick, I have not even spoken to him in a few days. I received an email from him last night before he passed out again.

I on the other hand have had so much to do at work this past week, and I am feeling a bit ill myself. I slept most of today and still way tired....

Though on a totally nerd note, I had a dream last night with most of you in it, it was some real life town get together. I think I am going insane =P

I will be up and running tomorrow, just really worn out.
Well i hope you two get better! D: And sounds like a crazy dream XD

Zihara

Obsidian
Woot! Announcement! mt51784 is KOS. woo! Why you may ask? Because he deserves every death he gets and then some :)

dmil23

Obsidian
What is your in game name?: dmil23
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No but I am 16 and I have my junior license.

What is your current Hero Path? : To get unbanned.

Are you new to the server? : no

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I haven't read the rules but i think i can follow the rules.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : my friend c12

Why do you want to join Lórien? : the tree creepers look like a fun group to join

What can you contribute to Lórien? : friendship and lube

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : yes, ironpass, thornhollow, and rangpur