• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township Application] Skyforge (10) [KoE] [Neutral]

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Town Name: Skyforge
Mayor: OrangeAngel
SiC: Steamed
Location of Town: N/A (We'll pm the accepted members the coordinates)
Misc Info:
Notices:
Skyforge is currently being built, so we also need more members!
We need at least 10 for town and we have 7 members currently.
Donations are also needed we only have about 1000c out of the 7.5k needed!

If you wish to join fill out this application with the complete truth, A proctor is the Mayor, we smell lies.

Application Format:

Ingame Name:
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
Past Towns:
Did someone tell you about Skyforge?:
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?:

Rules:
1)Obey all server rules!
2)No stealing from fellow citizens or allies!
3)Only raid enemies!
4)Be kind to fellow citizens, and allies.
5)No killing allies or fellow citizens
6)Pay town taxes!

Failure to abide by these rules will get you kicked out of the town and your home demolished upon 3 days of your removal and you will be taken off regions! You may obtain your items within that 3 days.

Charter Signatures:
Council Members:
OrangeAngel (Mayor)
Steamed (SiC)
Kurugi (Council Member)
Regulars:
oathbert
WoleverEntun (Once we become official)
firebomb428
NDKOHSE (?)
Vasus
trickshotwin
Steamed

If I missed someone tell me ingame! Or PM on the forums!

Tax Payment Info:
Upon becoming town we will have taxes, that way we will be able to pay taxes every Monday once we become town.
Our taxes are 30c a week for now.
Good ways to make money for taxes:
1)Mining, I'll buy your gold for 9c each. (You may sell them for less if you wish)
2)Daily Voting, A vote a day for 6 days is 30c, then your taxes are covered!
3)Doing jobs for Skyforge, I'll pay you for doing jobs for Skyforge, the pay is decided by what job you do.

You can pay your taxes to myself (OrangeAngel) or Texteo, we'll write it down and you'll be covered for the amount of weeks you pay for! (30 for a week, 60 for two, 90 for three etc...)

Donations count as tax payments unless the donations are items!

In-game name: firebomb428
years playing minecraft: 1
old towns: skyforge on old map
did someone tell you about skyforge: no, I joined the old skyforge the second day I started playing herocraft and I never changed towns. I have not been in a town on the new map.
reason: I loved the old skyforge and would love to be a part of the new one and I think I could contribute to skyforge in many ways and contribute to KoE. (I'd love to help build it)
Thanks, firebomb428

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Ingame Name:WoleverEntun
How long have you been playing minecraft?: .7 years
Past Towns:skyforge,North Reach
Did someone tell you about Skyforge?: no, was on the last map
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: i loved the idea of a floating city, and i was in sf on the last map. i would love to help rebuild the KOE.
ps: right now i live in north reach, but as soon as its an official town, i'll change.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Thanks guys you're accepted. You already know the coords so i don't need to give you those.

vasus

Dirt
Ingame Name: vasus
How long have you been playing minecraft?: From the nether update, about every day
Past Towns: None
Did someone tell you about Skyforge?: Yes, town mayor
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: Because i'm looking for a nice town, i really like the idea of floating town. Can't wait to help building!

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
My IGN is trickshotwin and i am an absolute NOOB but i would love to join sky forge because i need a safe place to reside and mine and because i am always being obliterated by skeletons :mad:

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
Ingame Name: trickshotwin
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years, mostly on build servers
Past Towns: none on herocraft
Did someonetell you about Skyforge?: yes, NDKHOSE did
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I enjoy building and without a city I would (and have been griefed). I want to join a town as most town's don't want me to join because I am a low level. I also love the concept of floating city. I would also go on raids if I could.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Ingame Name: Steamed
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since beta
Past Towns: Skyforge, Newerth
Did someone tell you about Skyforge?: I was in it!
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: Skyforge is my home, and was my favorite town on last map, and the only town I was ever in. I was going to try to remake it on this map, but couldnt find the man power or time. TAKE ME BACK!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Can someone lay out some projects for the town? Mining is starting to get dull. Also i noticed that atleast 7 of the members were on the old map. that's somewhat rare in a town now.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I believe that NDKOHSE is already on your citizen list Orange... also, I hope to see this town flourish as it did last map; It was awesome, but now I'm in Atlas. :p

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
NDK never applied. But I have him/her on the list anyways. And Wolver, I need to get ahold of someone because he has the pictures that skyforge is modeled after.