• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township Application] Skyforge (10) [KoE] [Neutral]

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Wait wait wait...

Have you even started building the town yet? Like, any floating islands done at all yet? O_O

Surely you would do that BEFORE applying for a township status? O_O

Oh well, it is your town after all! :D

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
sorry ive been neglecting HC. i will officially be back this weekend after the 1.8 update to the server!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@OrangeAngel can you lay down a plot for my shop? I've been downscaling my operations in the north and east so I am ready to start the Skyforge Shop. Also if anyone is interested in 9 stacks of lapis blocks, you can buy from me!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@OrangeAngel In two days if this post has not been responded to We shall put up the plots for the Inn, Town Hall, and Town Shop.If this is not responded to in a week, we shall set up a temporary mayor. Then after another week we will elect a new mayor, unless evidence is given that you are on holiday, or otherwise unavailable.
Signed:
WoleverEntun,firebomb428,NDKOHSE.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Go ahead... soccer is terrible... i got about hour to eat in between school and practice then i got about 2 hours after practice... Even if you try to take over anyways we're within 100 blocks of Atlas basically it would mean you couldn't anyways.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Domitius and I are discussing stuff... I have little time for mayor especially during soccer season. There may be new mayorship.

I may even just scrap skyforge, set someone else as mayor and start a different town, skyforge just doesn't seem appealing to me anymore...

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
aww thats unfortunate, i'd love to see another sky town on the server besides mine!