• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township Application] Skyforge (10) [KoE] [Neutral]

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
FUCK YES!
but i am going to be gone for a month to focus on school, i dont know if that affects anything D:

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
:D Okay Steamed you're the new SiC, It'll probably take close to a month anyways just to reach 7.5kc

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Oh i didn't know if you were joining, and if you were ever going to apply in the format.

Okay i'll apply in the format. Past towns Northreach and the old sf no one told me about it i knew

Ingame name NDKOHSE I want to join because i was part of the old one and Iliked it, and NR was sub par
Been playing minecraft for:5months

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We should search for a sponsor, maybe someone from Newerth. Also, as soon as possible, could we make some plots on the top level for the first ten people? And maybe start thinking about things such as noble plots, plot size, and where to put them exactly.

Fire3

Iron
Good luck with the new Skyforge guys :) I was there building the first one from scratch.
Might even join later on, dunno, still kinda snooping around and getting the feel of the new map.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey guys. Great to see you have things going forward. Currently Im building a mansion and renassance garden (boboli gardens style) just south of Newerth. But when Im done with that I can come help build skyforge with you. Right now Im a citizen of Newerth, but perhaps I'll move to Skyforge later. I miss living in a floating city. :)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Great! Right now we just finished the 4 arms of the first part of the floating sector, all we really need is to finish the roads, put plots in, and get ALOT more money.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm back... school and soccor has been rough lately... tons of homework even if it is just the first few weeks :/

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Yeah... minecraft.net is down and i'll be WALKING back from d101... fucking 4k block walks...

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Ive been having trouble getting on to herocraft, itll say bad login, then after a few tries at that, it goes to taking five minutes and then " login took too long" any help?

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
K im back to Herocraft!
Expect me on sometime this weekend.
Orange, could you pm coords please?