• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
--
To do list
  • Get wall design from gabizou (He said they were almost finshed. woooo!:D) and build the walls.
  • Finish apartments
  • Finish the new chest room
  • Finish marketplace

Sykozen.

Iron
IGN: Sykozen
Primary Class|Level: Caster 16
Profession|Level: Mason 16
How long have you been on HC?: Quite some time, I've just been away.
How often do you play on HC?: Planning to get back more actively now.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes, with a mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Oakenshire
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Oak looks dead, but I still want to play with some old chaps so I want to join you.
Referrals: None
Special Key: Knights of the North

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Sykozen
Primary Class|Level: Caster 16
Profession|Level: Mason 16
How long have you been on HC?: Quite some time, I've just been away.
How often do you play on HC?: Planning to get back more actively now.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes, with a mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Oakenshire
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Oak looks dead, but I still want to play with some old chaps so I want to join you.
Referrals: None
:) Accepted. Get with me/Rizyq/Warmachine/Jacobburkey in game to get set up

Orito

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Orito
Primary Class|Level: Warrior 5 (Got wiped after the update, probably be Paladin or Dreadknight)
Profession|Level: Crafter 5 (probably be Alchemist)
How long have you been on HC?: For several months
How often do you play on HC?: I've been gone for a while, but I'm coming back to play with a friend so I'll probably be playing alot
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: No
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Underworld
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I kinda miss Herocraft and I would like to come back. Also, my friend (who goes by brydenzx) is in your town, so yeah, I'd like to be in his town.
Referrals: brydenzx

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Orito
Primary Class|Level: Warrior 5 (Got wiped after the update, probably be Paladin or Dreadknight)
Profession|Level: Crafter 5 (probably be Alchemist)
How long have you been on HC?: For several months
How often do you play on HC?: I've been gone for a while, but I'm coming back to play with a friend so I'll probably be playing alot
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: No
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Underworld
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I kinda miss Herocraft and I would like to come back. Also, my friend (who goes by brydenzx) is in your town, so yeah, I'd like to be in his town.
Referrals: brydenzx

Accepted. Get with me/Rizyq/Warmachine/Jacobburkey in game to get set up

IGN: ChangHD
Primary Class|Level: Rogue|1
Profession|Level: Crafter|1
How long have you been on HC?: One day.
How often do you play on HC?: I just joined, but I will play frequently!
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do have teamspeak 3 and I also have a mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I have not been in any towns.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I would like to join wyntervale because I just started on herocraft and this looks like a great town to join!
Referrals: No one!
Special Key:Knights of the North

Application|
Note: Literacy = bonus points
Note 2: Use of TeamSpeak3 (with or without a mic) is preferred.
IGN: gruntkiller219

Primary Class|Level:caster 7

Profession|Level: crafter 3

How long have you been on HC?: 1 week

How often do you play on HC?: every day

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:i have skype and i have a mic

What towns, if any, have you been in?:none

What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: i want to join a town

Referrals: katrick357

Special Key:HCg14

[/quote]

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: ChangHD
Primary Class|Level: Rogue|1
Profession|Level: Crafter|1
How long have you been on HC?: One day.
How often do you play on HC?: I just joined, but I will play frequently!
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do have teamspeak 3 and I also have a mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I have not been in any towns.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I would like to join wyntervale because I just started on herocraft and this looks like a great town to join!
Referrals: No one!
Special Key:
Accepted. Get with me/Rizyq/Warmachine/Jacobburkey in game to get set up

Application|
Note: Literacy = bonus points
Note 2: Use of TeamSpeak3 (with or without a mic) is preferred.
IGN: gruntkiller219

Primary Class|Level:caster 7

Profession|Level: crafter 3

How long have you been on HC?: 1 week

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:i have skype and i have a mic

What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: i want to join a town

Referrals: katrick357

[/quote]

Please review your special key

IGN:gruntkiller219

Primary Class|Level: Caster 10

Profession|Level: crafter 5

How long have you been on HC?: 2 weeks

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: no i can get it. i also have skype

What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?:i need a friendly town to stay with for a long time

Referrals:katrick357

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: no i can get it. i also have skype

What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?:i need a friendly town to stay with for a long time

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: mezular
Primary Class|Level: Paladin | Level 44
Profession|Level: Smith | Level 24
How long have you been on HC?: Approximately 8 months, however I was inactive for a few.
How often do you play on HC?: Lately I haven't been able to get on much, however I'm gradually gaining more free time, and I plan to start trying to delve further into Herocraft.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I currently do not have a properly working mic, however I have TeamSpeak 3 and I can listen in. I also have a W.P.M. of 72, so I can type responses fairly quickly when needed.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I was previously in LightForge, a previous version of SkyForge, however I joined Belegost after I was inactive for a month or so.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I've been looking for a slightly more active town with some type of objective, and I figured that Wyntervale might be good since I often check the amount of people in your channel and find it's fairly active compared to other towns I've considered joining. I'm also interested in joining Wyntervale since it's alliance is good, and acting as a hero can often be harder than acting as a villain, providing an interesting challenge. Ethical players on servers and games is something very scarce, since many selfish people simply raid and kill for no reason other than gaining power for themselves.
Referrals: None.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: mezular
Primary Class|Level: Paladin | Level 44
Profession|Level: Smith | Level 24
How long have you been on HC?: Approximately 8 months, however I was inactive for a few.
How often do you play on HC?: Lately I haven't been able to get on much, however I'm gradually gaining more free time, and I plan to start trying to delve further into Herocraft.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I currently do not have a properly working mic, however I have TeamSpeak 3 and I can listen in. I also have a W.P.M. of 72, so I can type responses fairly quickly when needed.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I was previously in LightForge, a previous version of SkyForge, however I joined Belegost after I was inactive for a month or so.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I've been looking for a slightly more active town with some type of objective, and I figured that Wyntervale might be good since I often check the amount of people in your channel and find it's fairly active compared to other towns I've considered joining. I'm also interested in joining Wyntervale since it's alliance is good, and acting as a hero can often be harder than acting as a villain, providing an interesting challenge. Ethical players on servers and games is something very scarce, since many selfish people simply raid and kill for no reason other than gaining power for themselves.
Referrals: None.

Accepted. Get with me/Rizyq/WarmachineXP/Jacobburkey in game to get set up

erik wirtz

Dirt
IGN: dacrap123
Primary Class|Level: rogue 1
Profession|Level:crafter 1
How long have you been on HC?: 2 hours
How often do you play on HC?:every time i open minecraft
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: i do and i could use it with a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: i have not been in any towns
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: im looking for a town and this looks like a good town to join
Referrals: ChangHD

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: dacrap123
Primary Class|Level: rogue 1
Profession|Level:crafter 1
How long have you been on HC?: 2 hours
How often do you play on HC?:every time i open minecraft
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: i do and i could use it with a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: i have not been in any towns
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: im looking for a town and this looks like a good town to join
Referrals: ChangHD

Are you whitelisted?

nivla2525

Wood
GN: Nivla2525
Primary Class|Level: rouge 3
Profession|Level: crafter 1
How long have you been on HC?: 1 day but will continue for certen
How often do you play on HC?: plan to be on per day
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: i could get teamspeak3 and with a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: A place to settle down and start playing the game
Referrals: llamasx3