• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

IGN:HyperTheFox
Primary Class|Level: currently a level 1 warrior. I would like to be a dreadknight. I just started playing again.
Profession|Level: crafting level 1. I would like to be a smith.
How long have you been on HC?: Since 2011, I just restarted everything so consider me a noob.
How often do you play on HC?: I have just gotten back into playing so about 2-3 hours a day. it may change to every other day tho.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I haven't download teamspeak yet, i own a mic I'm able to use it. i just dont have it at the moment but i can get it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I was but I dont remember the name. it was 2 years ago.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I would really like to join a town. and i have been by your town recently sound interesting.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I'm in a small minecraft group with a few friends that go to my collage and I have asked them to start playing hero craft. 1 has already signed up and I will ask them to join as well.
Referrals: Vexx said I should post an application but it was just because i asked if any towns needed new members.
Keyword: Like I said a few of my friends will be joining hero craft and I will bring them to wyntervale.
also I don't have the best grammar and I dont always capitalize my I's.

Wrong keyword but other than its fine just change the keyword and you will be accepted.

IGN:HyperTheFox
Primary Class|Level: currently a level 1 warrior. I would like to be a dreadknight. I just started playing again.
Profession|Level: crafting level 1. I would like to be a smith.
How long have you been on HC?: Since 2011, I just restarted everything so consider me a noob.
How often do you play on HC?: I have just gotten back into playing so about 2-3 hours a day. it may change to every other day tho.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I haven't download teamspeak yet, i own a mic I'm able to use it. i just dont have it at the moment but i can get it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I was but I dont remember the name. it was 2 years ago.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I would really like to join a town. and i have been by your town recently sound interesting.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I'm in a small minecraft group with a few friends that go to my collage and I have asked them to start playing hero craft. 1 has already signed up and I will ask them to join as well.
Referrals: Vexx said I should post an application but it was just because i asked if any towns needed new members.
Keyword:Demons
Like I said a few of my friends will be joining hero craft and I will bring them to wyntervale.
also I don't have the best grammar and I dont always capitalize my I's.
Accepted! Get with me, warmachine, rizyq or jacobburkey

Thorten

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Thorten
Primary Class|Level: Ninja | 22
Profession|Level: Crafter | 16
How long have you been on HC?: I have technically been a member since summer '12, but I have been consistently active since mid-March.
How often do you play on HC?: Now that the semester is over, nearly everyday.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes, I do have TeamSpeak3 and I have a mic, but I think something's up with it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I was a member of Altum back in '12.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I want more of an objective than just helping myself; I want to help others. I've watched this thread for several weeks and the members and leadership seem active, friendly, and effective.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I feel like I'm respectful and as of late: have spare time. I find myself building small but aesthetically pleasing buildings, and I'm a good team player. :) Introverted at heart, but no problem being cooperative.
Referrals: None
Keyword: Demons
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- - I think I summed it up quite nicely! I'm happy to oblige with any more details if necessary. Thank you for your time.

IGN: Risen_Ph0enix
Primary Class|Level: lvl 1 rogue
Profession|Level: lvl 1 crafter
How long have you been on HC?: two days.
How often do you play on HC?: I plan to be active alot.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:I dont have teamspeak, i have skype, but I could probs get it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: none yet.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I need a place to start out and this seems legit.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I plan to be the shadow in the darkness, swooping down and leaving you wonder where your equipment went.
Referrals:none
Keyword:demon
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well-
lol hey I code a bit, taught myself javascript and python, and love games like assassins creed and COD. Whenever there is an RPG game i usually get the thief class as i love being stealthy and stealing stuff. (WARNING) (lol i jk)

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Thorten
Primary Class|Level: Ninja | 22
Profession|Level: Crafter | 16
How long have you been on HC?: I have technically been a member since summer '12, but I have been consistently active since mid-March.
How often do you play on HC?: Now that the semester is over, nearly everyday.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes, I do have TeamSpeak3 and I have a mic, but I think something's up with it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I was a member of Altum back in '12.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I want more of an objective than just helping myself; I want to help others. I've watched this thread for several weeks and the members and leadership seem active, friendly, and effective.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I feel like I'm respectful and as of late: have spare time. I find myself building small but aesthetically pleasing buildings, and I'm a good team player. :) Introverted at heart, but no problem being cooperative.
Keyword: Demons
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- - I think I summed it up quite nicely! I'm happy to oblige with any more details if necessary. Thank you for your time.
IGN: Risen_Ph0enix
Primary Class|Level: lvl 1 rogue
Profession|Level: lvl 1 crafter
How long have you been on HC?: two days.
How often do you play on HC?: I plan to be active alot.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:I dont have teamspeak, i have skype, but I could probs get it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: none yet.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I need a place to start out and this seems legit.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I plan to be the shadow in the darkness, swooping down and leaving you wonder where your equipment went.
Referrals:none
Keyword:demon
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well-
lol hey I code a bit, taught myself javascript and python, and love games like assassins creed and COD. Whenever there is an RPG game i usually get the thief class as i love being stealthy and stealing stuff. (WARNING) (lol i jk)

Accepted, both of you!
Get with me/WarmachineXP/Llamasx3/JacobBurkey in game to get set up!

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
People of Wyntervale! We are in dire need of Oak logs in order to upgrade our town to city. So, in order to help motivate you to gather the necessary logs for the upgrade, I would like to propose a competition of sorts.

It's pretty basic. All you have to do is gather as many logs as possible and turn them in. The competition ends when we have enough logs to upgrade to city. We'll keep track of how many logs you donate, so you can donate as much as you can either all at once or in batches. Please make sure Rizyq, Vexxer115, llamasx3, JacobBurkey or record the donation down or post a screenshot in the thread here showing your donation. The top five donors will receive money in return for their services.

First Place: 1,000c
Second Place: 850c
Third Place: 700c
Fourth Place: 500c
Fifth Place: 350c
The competition is now over! :) We have gathered 25,500 oak logs. Great effort, citizens!
Here are the results:
Fifth place winner, who receives 350c:
Warmachinexp with 947 logs
Fourth place winner, who receives 500c:
HazBreav with 1728 logs
Third place winner, who receives 700c:
llamasx3 with 1755 logs
Second place winner, who receives 850c:
SephirosXXI with 5,666 logs
First place winner, who receives 1000c:
Vexxer115 with 8144 logs
Thanks for everyone who participated! Winners will receive their prizes shortly :)

IGN: xPureCookiex.
Primary Class|Level: Caster, 8.
Profession|Level: Crafter, 2.
How long have you been on HC?: About a month.
How often do you play on HC?: When ever i feel like it.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes, With a mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: -
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I want to be in a now.. this looks like a nice town for me to settle in.
Referrals: Rizyq
Special Key: Oooak!

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: xPureCookiex.
Primary Class|Level: Caster, 8.
Profession|Level: Crafter, 2.
How long have you been on HC?: About a month.
How often do you play on HC?: When ever i feel like it.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes, With a mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: -
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I want to be in a now.. this looks like a nice town for me to settle in.
Referrals: Rizyq
Special Key: Oooak!
Please read the first post thoroughly and check what you might have messed up on your application ;)

Draggonoth

Dirt
IGN: Draggonoth
Primary Class|Level: Rogue Lv. 4
Profession|Level: Crafter Lv. 4
How long have you been on HC?: 3 Days
How often do you play on HC?: Everyday.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do not, but I can download it. I do not have a mic, yet.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: It looks like a decent town to me. It was either Wyntervale or Oakenshire. :3
Referrals: N/A
Special Key: Knights of the North

IGN: gummybearwarz
Primary Class|Level: Rogue 4
Profession|Level: Crafter 1
How long have you been on HC?: few days ago
How often do you play on HC?: everyday
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I can use teamspeek
What towns, if any, have you been in?:Non
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Found ur beautiful town on hc re and I wanna be in a friendly town to start of on this amazing server!
Referrals: llamasx3
I have played on many different heroes server for a long time on battle4utopia I played for 6 months and on Vindicraft I played over an year <3

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Draggonoth
Primary Class|Level: Rogue Lv. 4
Profession|Level: Crafter Lv. 4
How long have you been on HC?: 3 Days
How often do you play on HC?: Everyday.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do not, but I can download it. I do not have a mic, yet.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: It looks like a decent town to me. It was either Wyntervale or Oakenshire. :3
Referrals: N/A
Accepted!
Get with me/WarmachineXP/RizyQ/JacobBurkey in game to get set up!
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I can use teamspeek
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Found ur beautiful town on hc re and I wanna be in a friendly town to start of on this amazing server!
I have played on many different heroes server for a long time on battle4utopia I played for 6 months and on Vindicraft I played over an year <3
You have not completely filled out your application.

Keyword: I love heroes servers and I may try bringing my friends over to this server if I have much fun, which I believe I will have if I join. So more people (who are experienced with heroes) to join the town later

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Keyword: I love heroes servers and I may try bringing my friends over to this server if I have much fun, which I believe I will have if I join. So more people (who are experienced with heroes) to join the town later
This application is denied for constantly bugging me in game about the application, not being able to read the town rules, and for breaking the server rules.

IGN: BlackReaper07
Primary Class|Level: Warrior/4
Profession|Level: Crafter/1
How long have you been on HC?: A few hours so far, but I plan to be on much more
How often do you play on HC?: an hour everyday, much more on the weekends
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I can use TeamSpeak, albeit without a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I have not been in any
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: For starters, it looks official and this was the first one that was offered to me. No particular reasons. Although I think I could contribute to the town. I'm decent at PvPing and when it comes to grinding and leveling up, I would say I'm not bad. My building skills are not bad as well.

Although I am of a low level now, I guarantee you, I won't be like this for long. I have been on many servers with the Heroes plugin and I know how to level fast and gain money fast. I look forward to working in the town!

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: BlackReaper07
Primary Class|Level: Warrior/4
Profession|Level: Crafter/1
How long have you been on HC?: A few hours so far, but I plan to be on much more
How often do you play on HC?: an hour everyday, much more on the weekends
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I can use TeamSpeak, albeit without a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I have not been in any
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: For starters, it looks official and this was the first one that was offered to me. No particular reasons. Although I think I could contribute to the town. I'm decent at PvPing and when it comes to grinding and leveling up, I would say I'm not bad. My building skills are not bad as well.

Although I am of a low level now, I guarantee you, I won't be like this for long. I have been on many servers with the Heroes plugin and I know how to level fast and gain money fast. I look forward to working in the town!
accepted! Get with me/WarmachineXP/Rizyq/JacobBurkey in game to get set up!
--
Angyles - Forum name change please