• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

IGN: BlackLodgeArm
Primary Class|Level: Warrior: Level 1
Profession|Level: Crafter: level 1
How long have you been on HC?: Today is my first fay on
How often do you play on HC?: I would probably play about 6/7 hours a day
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do, yes. And I am able to use a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I haven't been in any so far
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I'm looking to join a good town with good people who would be willing to help me through as a beginner. I have nothing to offer you, there for I would truly be in your debt and serve you until I get on my feet. I would also like to think that I'm a pretty good strategist when it comes to war.
Referrals: None
Special Key: Knights of the North

JacobBurkey

Portal
IGN: BlackLodgeArm
Primary Class|Level: Warrior: Level 1
Profession|Level: Crafter: level 1
How long have you been on HC?: Today is my first fay on
How often do you play on HC?: I would probably play about 6/7 hours a day
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do, yes. And I am able to use a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I haven't been in any so far
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I'm looking to join a good town with good people who would be willing to help me through as a beginner. I have nothing to offer you, there for I would truly be in your debt and serve you until I get on my feet. I would also like to think that I'm a pretty good strategist when it comes to war.
Jacobburkey approves this message. get withllamas/war/RIZYQ/me ingame to get accepted.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Standing on a block... duh..

oh wait, you want my address ? k 4028 country route candy lane at santas work shop(elves house!)

You'll find one of us in-game probably.

IGN: bombbaykids
Primary Class|Level: Warrior, 6
Profession|Level: Crafter 6
How long have you been on HC?: A few days, but now since im bored on all the other servers i go on, i'll probably go on HC more.
How often do you play on HC?: a few house a day
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I don't have teamspeak.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Canterlot, but that was when i came on during the summer.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I saw a post, and i don't like living alone.
Referrals:None

Georgi988

Dirt
IGN: Georgi988
Primary Class|Level: Caster, 1.
Profession|Level: I'm honestly not sure, I just joined the server but I'm a fast learner.
How long have you been on HC?: I joined just now and I'm loving every minute of it.
How often do you play on HC?: Well, I'll be playing on HC for atleast four to five hours a day.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yep, I do have both a microphone and Teamspeak.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None, just joined.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I really want to join a nice and high-quality town, such as yours. I'm a loyal, honest and patient person and I've always been into Roleplaying. Also, I am a very good builder as well.
Referrals: N/A.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Profession|Level: I'm honestly not sure, I just joined the server but I'm a fast learner.
How long have you been on HC?: I joined just now and I'm loving every minute of it.
How often do you play on HC?: Well, I'll be playing on HC for atleast four to five hours a day.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yep, I do have both a microphone and Teamspeak.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I really want to join a nice and high-quality town, such as yours. I'm a loyal, honest and patient person and I've always been into Roleplaying. Also, I am a very good builder as well.
Accepted!
Get with me/WarmachineXP/RizyQ/JacobBurkey in game to get set up!

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Apartments are currently being built! There is already one ready to be claimed! They are 10 blocks wide and 7 blocks long. Not to mention, FREEEEEEEEEEE!! :)
To claim an apartment put a sign up next to the apartment with the following format:
Apartment <preset apartment number>
<IGN>
<Town rank. (Citizen, council, high council, mayor)>
<Class: Profession>

Thanks!

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Apartments are currently being built! There is already one ready to be claimed! They are 10 blocks wide and 7 blocks long. Not to mention, FREEEEEEEEEEE!! :)
To claim an apartment put a sign up next to the apartment with the following format:
Apartment <preset apartment number>
<IGN>
<Town rank. (Citizen, council, high council, mayor)>
<Class: Profession>

Thanks!
Do I get one?

yusei10123

Iron
IGN: yusei10123
Primary Class|Level: I used to be Ninja but now I switched to Warrior level 1
Profession|Level: Crafter level 1 because I switched
How long have you been on HC?: 1 and a half months
How often do you play on HC?: 5 times a week for 30 mins to 2 hours
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: No I don't have TeamSpeak and I am not able to use it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I have been in 2 Amegakure and Threshold
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Other town weren't always online.
Referrals: WarmachineXP

brydenzx

Wood
IGN: brydenzx
Primary Class|Level: Caster 10 (just respec'd from Ranger 30, I'll probably be Wizard or Pyromancer)
Profession|Level: Crafter 5 (lol, I'll work on that)
How long have you been on HC?: Since January
How often do you play on HC?: After coming back, I log on most days
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: No, but I will
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Underworld
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I've been wanting to get back into this server but it's been boring without an active town. Upstart towns are fun because you can be part of their development, and I wish to be part of yours. Also, I think I'd be a great fit for your town (based on what is posted), and I hope you find I have a lot to offer. I look forward to your reply. My whitelist app: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/brydenzxs-whitelist-application.30622/#post-270875
Special Key: HCb8

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Special Key:
What is your real date of birth?
IGN: yusei10123
Primary Class|Level: I used to be Ninja but now I switched to Warrior level 1
Profession|Level: Crafter level 1 because I switched
How long have you been on HC?: 1 and a half months
How often do you play on HC?: 5 times a week for 30 mins to 2 hours
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: No I don't have TeamSpeak and I am not able to use it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I have been in 2 Amegakure and Threshold
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Other town weren't always online.
Referrals: WarmachineXP
Special Key:
I see you have a history of bans. We will take action against you if your grief or steal from townies.
Accepted!
Primary Class|Level: Caster 10 (just respec'd from Ranger 30, I'll probably be Wizard or Pyromancer)
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: No, but I will
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I've been wanting to get back into this server but it's been boring without an active town. Upstart towns are fun because you can be part of their development, and I wish to be part of yours. Also, I think I'd be a great fit for your town (based on what is posted), and I hope you find I have a lot to offer. I look forward to your reply. My whitelist app: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/brydenzxs-whitelist-application.30622/#post-270875
Special Key: HCb8
Special key is incorrect

brydenzx

Wood
(Corrected)

What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I've been wanting to get back into this server but it's been boring without an active town. Upstart towns are fun because you can be part of their development, and I wish to be part of yours. Also, I think I'd be a great fit for your town (based on what is posted), and I hope you find I have a lot to offer. I look forward to your reply. My whitelist app:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/brydenzxs-whitelist-application.30622/#post-270875

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
(Corrected)

What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I've been wanting to get back into this server but it's been boring without an active town. Upstart towns are fun because you can be part of their development, and I wish to be part of yours. Also, I think I'd be a great fit for your town (based on what is posted), and I hope you find I have a lot to offer. I look forward to your reply. My whitelist app:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/brydenzxs-whitelist-application.30622/#post-270875
Accepted!
-------------
Notice to all members of Wyntervale:
Taxes are going to be more strict for now on. They are free the first week of your membership and then they turn into 40c a week. Thats only two days of voting :)
THANKSSS! <3 -Council