• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
People of Wyntervale! We are in dire need of Oak logs in order to upgrade our town to city. So, in order to help motivate you to gather the necessary logs for the upgrade, I would like to propose a competition of sorts.

It's pretty basic. All you have to do is gather as many logs as possible and turn them in. The competition ends when we have enough logs to upgrade to city. We'll keep track of how many logs you donate, so you can donate as much as you can either all at once or in batches. Please make sure Rizyq, Vexxer115, llamasx3, JacobBurkey or record the donation down or post a screenshot in the thread here showing your donation. The top five donors will receive money in return for their services.

First Place: 1,000c
Second Place: 850c
Third Place: 700c
Fourth Place: 500c
Fifth Place: 350c
We are about 8.5k logs away from our goal!
Here are the current standings:
First: Vexxer115 with 7040 logs
Second: LlamasX3 with 1755 logs
Thrid: Hazbreav with 1728
Fourth: WarmachineXP with 732
Fifth: x
I would love to see more entries! Be sure that either Rizyq, Warmachinexp, llamasx3, JacobBurkey or Vexxer115 is online when you donate. You can also post a screenie of the donation if no one is online. :)

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Thrid: WarmachineXP with 732
Fourth: x
I would love to see more entries! Be sure that either Rizyq, Warmachinexp, llamasx3, JacobBurkey or Vexxer115 is online when you donate. You can also post a screenie of the donation if no one is online. :)
Hey, don't forget Hazbreav also donated 1728... Hopefully you didn't add that in with Vexxer's

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Thrid: WarmachineXP with 732
Fourth: x

Majoras has been collecting wood, oak, pine and birch. I'll try and focus on Oak logs, and i'll get back to you when I have some more.

Toadmare

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Toadmare
Primary Class|Level: Warrior (To be Pally) 9
Profession|Level: Crafter (To be whatever) 10
How long have you been on HC?: Well, I'm basically a Veteran I used to play on another account that was recently deleted. And for this character I've been plaing about a week.
How often do you play on HC?:Almost everyday.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I have it but no mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I would like to keep my items safe from random thieves running around! And I can contribute if need, a community is always nice.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I can help with protecting the town when its needed.
Referrals:None
Keyword:Demons
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well-
I'm really cool. :D

Meeko91

Wood
IGN:Meeko91
Primary Class|Level:caster/7
Profession|Level:crafter/10
How long have you been on HC?:6 months
How often do you play on HC?: daily now
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: i do not have team speak, but i'll dl it
What towns, if any, have you been in?: none
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: to join a great town
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: im a loyal player obey by the rules and wouldnt do anything to disrepsect players
Referrals:well toadmare told me to sign up with her
Keyword: wyntervale

IGN: SephirosXXI
Primary Class|Level: Rogue (final spec uncertain) 15
Profession|Level: Crafter 19
How long have you been on HC?: about 2 weeks
How often do you play on HC?: 1-3 hours a day (more at times)
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I have TS and I have a mic.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: a player named Anemonerose went through the trouble of explaining the ins and outs of townships to me. she suggested joining wyntervale, so I thought i'd check it out.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I'm a nice guy looking for some like minded individuals. I'm quiet, open minded, helpful, empathetic; things that tend to help me fit in wherever. I raided extensively in vanilla WoW so I'm used to thinking/strategizing as part of a large group in the short and long term.
Referrals: Anemonerose suggested I apply
Other Info: I play video games and magic the gathering with most of my free time. I'm currently studying engineering. nothing else really comes to mind.

kirinelf

A frightening Cactus!
Guys, sorry I've been inactive. Schoolwork is catching up on me. I'll be on this weekend to pay for last week and this week's taxes, so bear with me please.

HyperTheFox

Stone
IGN:HyperTheFox
Primary Class|Level: currently a level 1 warrior. I would like to be a dreadknight. I just started playing again.
Profession|Level: crafting level 1. I would like to be a smith.
How long have you been on HC?: Since 2011, I just restarted everything so consider me a noob.
How often do you play on HC?: I have just gotten back into playing so about 2-3 hours a day. it may change to every other day tho.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I haven't download teamspeak yet, i own a mic I'm able to use it. i just dont have it at the moment but i can get it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I was but I dont remember the name. it was 2 years ago.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I would really like to join a town. and i have been by your town recently sound interesting.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I'm in a small minecraft group with a few friends that go to my collage and I have asked them to start playing hero craft. 1 has already signed up and I will ask them to join as well.
Referrals: Vexx said I should post an application but it was just because i asked if any towns needed new members.
Keyword:Demons
Like I said a few of my friends will be joining hero craft and I will bring them to wyntervale.
also I don't have the best grammar and I dont always capitalize my I's.

IGN: SephirosXXI
Primary Class|Level: Rogue (final spec uncertain) 15
Profession|Level: Crafter 19
How long have you been on HC?: about 2 weeks
How often do you play on HC?: 1-3 hours a day (more at times)
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I have TS and I have a mic.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: a player named Anemonerose went through the trouble of explaining the ins and outs of townships to me. she suggested joining wyntervale, so I thought i'd check it out.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I'm a nice guy looking for some like minded individuals. I'm quiet, open minded, helpful, empathetic; things that tend to help me fit in wherever. I raided extensively in vanilla WoW so I'm used to thinking/strategizing as part of a large group in the short and long term.
Referrals: Anemonerose suggested I apply
Other Info: I play video games and magic the gathering with most of my free time. I'm currently studying engineering. nothing else really comes to mind.
Accepted! Get with me, warmachine, rizyq or jacobburkey