• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Silverwyn [12] [Neutral] - KoE

ForTehZZZ

Coal
RE: [Town] Silverwyn [6] [Neutral] - KoE

Dazerus I just checked your house........

....you have a lot of puppies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

Yeah. :3 I'm saving them for a special occasion.

I'm also thinking of names for them. So far I'm naming one Love and another Tolerance. >:3

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper

[size=large]Citizen Audit![/size]

If you go under the required number of Citizens for the particular level of Township you are now, you are hereby given 1 week to obtain enough citizens to maintain your level of Township.

I will check back in to the Townships that require more citizens in exactly 1 week.

The following users are inactive and need to be removed ASAP from your Citizen List:

[Username Typo] = Active, just needs their name fixed on your Citizen List

Username (Last Login)

Animemannn (04/08/11)
Earhbound (04/22/11)
Kaffinated (03/30/11)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

Well, crap. Edited to account for the inactive ones. Newbies are unreliable, it appears.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
RE: [Town] Silverwyn [3] [Neutral] - KoE

I see I have been promoted to SIC. Nice! :) Ill try my best to get new town members!

ForTehZZZ

Coal

Due to the Kingdom falling I believe it is time to start moving out.

I heavily suggest we just move to my Mini-City. It currently has some main features: Plots, Bank, Hall (I am still working on them, but their main features are there).

I am not gonna move just yet, however when the times right I will, unless we get a lot more citizens.

KOE I just not gonna get through this, I think. Fiore is basically fully inactive now and the only towns left are Skyforge and Tar.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

I'll move when Silverwyn is dead, and technically, it's not yet. Just please keep on advertising for now. I did recruit one guy who said he'd bring friends, although I haven't added him to the post. Ryu-something, I'll get it right later today and fix that up. He's already been good for the town, doing demo around the place. Apparently he likes a fixer-upper.

To be safe, however, I may move the town's rarer materials elsewhere for safekeeping until this all settles.

ForTehZZZ

Coal

Dont get TOO exited Greek.

And Dazerus! The two new citizens are:

5. RyusenX (Added to the Citizenship Thingy)
6. Zilok (Has a plot but yet needs to be added to the Citizenship)

So anyways, they are both Architects, apparently, and have been doing some more around the town such as filling in inactive plots, ect. With plots with chests, they ahve left paths towards them so you can unlock them Daz! :)

I have given them their own plots, both 12*11, that are right near mine.

That brings us to.. 6 Citizens?

RyusenX said that one of his other friends might be going on this server, yet I don't know much about him yet.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper

GreekCrackShot said:
Damn this town has had under 10 citizens for weeks, from what i can see.

Yep, now that I'm Admin, Imma get some shit done and maintained. Cleaning stuff up, etc. No exceptions.

ForTehZZZ

Coal

NEW UPDATE:

M19Force has joined the town! He has made a house near mine, like the other two guys that have joined the town.

Add him as the 7th Town Member! :) Make sure you do that wierd crazy Citizenship thingy as your themayor Dazerus! ;)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

Oh, thanks! We may yet survive. I'd be on more, but irl takes precedence no matter the state of emergency in your Minecraft.

...That's what they tell me, anyways.

EDIT: RyusenX is the guy I was talking about before. So that's 6, not 7. Still, improvement! Hey-o!

ForTehZZZ

Coal

NEW CITIZEN:

Salubrious1337

He is a friend of the two guys that just joined. Got him a plot and all.

He also signed the Charter! :)

Aegos

Air

Hello Daz, there is two things i would like to know, first and the most important, can you give me permits to remove the chest from the town? i want to fill those plots completly and i cant cuz of the magic locked chests :S..., and secondly can i have the plot beside your house? (majoras told me it was used to be your shop) and its right beside mine, however i left a sing asking for it, thank you

RyusenX

ForTehZZZ

Coal

I don't know if Dazerus will be able to give you the ability to unlock chests and remove them. That ability is very usefull and can be easily abused. Even I don't have that ability. I would just place signs for where Daz needs to unlock the chests, and then wait for him to do it.

And Dazerus, whats going on about the center castle thingy?

Aegos

Air

Yes, i am very aware of this, but i dont think after working so hard, and having my own house, will risk getting expelled from the town and even banned from the server...besides the fact that i dont like using things that are not mine, but if im the city architect and im the main peson working on the town right now i think it would be only logical to have that permit, but anyways i was just asking hehe