• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Silverwyn [12] [Neutral] - KoE

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Oh:

Church - Decorative Feature
Libuary - Decorative and Holds Cauldrons
T.O.B - Massive Large Tower to View the Whole Area.
Factory - Workshops, Furnaces and Cobblestone/Obsidian Machines

I have forgotten about those too... just some ideas I wrote down when Cyber was still the mayor. Feel free to use some! :)

Also, I am still not on the server much due to the server level (Im at 1.6.... you are at 1.5..... ect ect..). I don't feel like downgrading that much, but when the server gets updated im gonna be online! :)

Aegos

Air
Oh yeah its me ryusen haha, no i dont mind at all, it wasnt much of a house either, i just et it here to have abed lol, but was it bothering? i left it like that cuz i was busy filling plots and other thigns arround, zilok told me nisus got payed 500? and zilok got 50 :confused:?

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Ok, im bored of waiting. Can you tell me how to downgrade Minecraft to 1.5_01?? Please and thank you! :)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
No longer necessary! While I haven't been on yet, Kainzo said that the server's updated to 1.6.6 now.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
ALRIGHT. I see that you have posted signs up to say that I need to move my house, correct Dazerus? Im fine with that, if it is for the town castle and all.

However, I can not fit all my items in those chests that you have protected for me! :( I have so many items, it is impossible to fit them all in! :( And yes, even just all the valuables won't fit in.

I suggest that I just build a new house, and quickly make a basement like I did with my previous one. Then, I could have those chests protected and I could move all the items from my original house into the new one. After that my original house could be destroyed.

So, is it possible that you would give me a new plot? I would like it to be the same size as the original, 10*11. OR, for my good work and commitment to the town, a bigger plot? :) (I was thinking something around 120*420*? Will that be a problem? :))

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm still working it all out, so you could probably have whatever you want. I'm thinking that the plots on the inside of the wall will come first, followed by mostly normal-sized (16x16 is ideal, I think) plots in the north section, and smaller plots on the south side (unsure about how I'll do this right now), where the ocean is.

This place is kind of odd in it's geography, and I'm still trying to work out what to do off to the east and west. We'll probably make use of that big cavern for plots as well...

I'm sorry about the chests! I won't be on right away, but when I do get on I'll set up more for you.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
I think it would be best for me to just build a new house and have chests there. :S I would not mind a plot within the Citadale Walls, that would be nice. 16*16 is also a nice house size! :)f

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Alright. I'd like to say that since we're moving to a fresh map in the next few days, there's not much left in Silverwyn except a monument to our effort. Much thanks to everyone who joined, and I hope you'll join us on the fresh map. The current plan is to work with people like our current King Domitius and the leaders of Skyforge, Vault 101, and Tar Valon to bring the Kingdom Silverwyn belongs to into the new map. Any of my citizens who want to join us in making a bigger, better civilization should find the KoE section of the forums and post there. If you don't see the section in Official Townships, follow these instructions:

Find "User CP" in the top right corner of the page,
On the left of the page, find "Group Memberships" under Miscellaneous,
On that page, locate "KoE Members" and click "join group"
List your reason as "Citizen of Silverwyn" and send join request.
Domitius will need to accept you, and after he does you'll be able to access the KoE forums under Official Townships.

Any input you have be appreciated- there are polls and other topics going on and we need more input if you're interested. Thanks, y'all, and here's to an enjoyable end of the world!

EDIT: Since the change in the forums, this advice no longer applies. -.-" In addition, at the time of writing Kingdom-specific forums are not accessable at all.