• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Silverwyn [12] [Neutral] - KoE

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
RE: [Town] Silverwyn [10] [Neutral] - KoE

We have a Nexus portal in working order, if that's the problem.

ForTehZZZ

Coal

Yes, we have everything actually! :O Why ave' we not been upgraded?

All they need to do is to move the thread, thats it! :S

Hmmm...

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

Of course,

IF THERE WAS SOMETHING I MISSED, IT WOULD BE VERY EASY FOR A MODERATOR TO POST AND INFORM ME OF THE PROBLEM

Jussayin'. It took me spamming global chat to get a response the first time. It wouldn't be hard to go ahead and say "hey, there's a reason we haven't moved the thread yet".

EDIT: Err, -ahem- okay. flyerx123456, one of our citizens, was apparently banned. For impersonating an administrator. I'll just roll back that count. -sheepish-

ForTehZZZ

Coal
RE: [Town] Silverwyn [9] [Neutral] - KoE

A guy called 'TheRickning' has joined our town today! I have given him a plot next to mine size 10x11. I am sure he will want Chest Protection also.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff

MajorasMask raped and pillaged the township of Nagori which will make Rens a Kingdom and both are affiliated with Kumo town.

I (personally) placed a 100 Coin Bounty on his head for this atrocity. Ytry121 accepted the Bounty.

I warned him if he came back I would kill him. He came back, with a friend (PinkPowerRanger).

I ended them both, swiftly.

Do it again and I will hunt every citizen of Silverwyn down under the Rens Kingdom's banner in retaliation.

MajorasMask stole valuable goods Nagori was using as it is currently in process of applying for township.

This does not seem to fit too well without your permission, *unless he had it* and seeing as your township is a Neutral town, not an EVIL town I suggest you remove his citizenship ASAP.

~xexorian~
Citizen of Kumo Town.
General of defense of Nagori Town.

ForTehZZZ

Coal

xexorian said:
MajorasMask raped and pillaged the township of Nagori which will make Rens a Kingdom and both are affiliated with Kumo town.

I (personally) placed a 100 Coin Bounty on his head for this atrocity. Ytry121 accepted the Bounty.

I warned him if he came back I would kill him. He came back, with a friend (PinkPowerRanger).

I ended them both, swiftly.

Do it again and I will hunt every citizen of Silverwyn down under the Rens Kingdom's banner in retaliation.

MajorasMask stole valuable goods Nagori was using as it is currently in process of applying for township.

This does not seem to fit too well without your permission, *unless he had it* and seeing as your township is a Neutral town, not an EVIL town I suggest you remove his citizenship ASAP.

~xexorian~
Citizen of Kumo Town.
General of defense of Nagori Town.

First of all, your just being childish. I admit, I stole from you, but so what!! This server is hardcore! It is allowed! The town your in does not effect if you steal or not. Besides, do you know what 'Neutral' means? I suggest you go look it up.

Also, yes, I came back because you asked me, but DW, I only took a Iron Sword and a few pieces of bread.

And dont worry about the hunting we are protected from PvP! :p

Anyway, what the hell are you talking about!? I am a long term very helpful member of Silverwym! I have done so much so STFU.

All I took was 4 Diamonds. Big deal? NO. I once got a full set of Diamond TOOLS STOLEN! You dont see me whining about it do you now?

Dazerus, dont listen to this guy.

ANYWAYS, TheRickning has started to make his house. Again it is right next to mine.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3

Citizen Audit
Relentless97 - inactive
Sunfield - inactive
Carmeops - inactive
Azentosh - inactive
This puts you under 10 citizens

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

What? Crap. And Carmeops hasn't been on?

-sigh-, okay, prize money for those who recruit citizens. I'm depending on you guys! If MajorasMask has no objections, I'd like to make him my SIC as well (regardless of it's current officialitude).

subbob

Gold

I'll soon be joining Silverwyn. I have to leave my other city first, then allow for the (3-day?) waiting period.

My home is outside of Silverwyn (to the North) so I might as well move my citizenship there.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

Okay. Glad to have you aboard. I may be wrong, but I think the rule was "once you join a township, you may not join another for three days", meaning that if you've been there 3 days you can switch immediately.

I won't be able to greet you in-game until maybe Thursday. >.< Infuriating, but I hope you'll bear with.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Town] Silverwyn [6] [Neutral] - KoE - CITIZENS NEEDED!

i was away for a week for moving house, sorry about that, i'm not inactive ;)

edit: btw, i did promise a gold bar and a diamond for the 5 last new citizen, can you tell me by mp the names of them so i can give it? :)

ForTehZZZ

Coal

Wow we sure did lose a lot... :S

Anyways, good luck on getting new citizens! :D

For me, im still working on town stuff.

Oh BTW Daz, I am still playing this server but I will not be able to log into Minecraft that much due to IRL stuff. So you wont see me around the server that much. BUT! I will not be gone for long (Like a couple of days). So dont go rip down my house and remove my stuff! :p Ill be back soon. ;)

Ill be able to use this forum still though, so I will be able to contact you via here! :D

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

Hahaha! I'm getting a bit of a reputation for that, I guess. Your house will be fine. Probably. :D And yay Carmeops!

As far as the gold and diamonds, I think there's only animemannn, their3as0n, and TheRickning.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
RE: [Town] Silverwyn [7] [Neutral] - KoE - CITIZENS NEEDED!

Carmeops is not inactive, 2 new citizens MajorasMask and subbob. That puts sw at 10.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
RE: [Town] Silverwyn [7] [Neutral] - KoE

Lol Daz! :D

But srsly, dont remove my house or stuff plz! :p

I wont be gone for that long, so im not inactive. After all, ill still be able to use this forum! :D

Anyways.... what is this 'Castle/Citidel' idea of yours? Sounds interesting... :p

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5

finally, the town isn't really moving forward, and i decided to abandon my wild bases, linked to silverwyn by a long ass tunnel

since the only real thing that keeped me at silverwyn is gone (the tunnel) i leave the town too.

so, here begin my 3 days without citizenship, i left some lwc'd chests with the gold and diamond i promised inside

good luck with the town, and good bye!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

T^T Carm, don't go! Of course, I won't stop you. Just wish you wouldn't. =/ good luck doing whatever.

I've decided to go ahead and push through with the citadel myself, seeing as none of my citizens are helping (not that I blame y'all too much- I haven't been on a lot. Getting back to it though!). Whenever I'm on it'll be to work on clearing the way for the walls of the place, and tweaking everything around the city to fit with that. If any of you express interest in helping me, I'll PM you or talk in-game.

The place isn't dead, I swear! I feel so alone. Editing post to account for Carmeops' absence. I'm telling y'all, I need you to engage. I don't want to ask for citizens from Fiore or Skyforge, but I'll resort to it to keep the kingdom a kingdom.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
RE: [Town] Silverwyn [6] [Neutral] - KoE

Going steamroller with the castle plans. No new citizens, so I'm doing it myself to provide a hook. One person's help would be preferable to no person's help, if you catch my meaning. Architectually.