• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Shin Kyoto [32] ~KRS~ We're basically the new Rens!

AudieMurphy135

Soulsand
No rush :p Audie's not coming back till september. I'm just sure he'll want his house back. I had Kainzo roll back his chests when I noticed he got the same sign/chest wipe bug(literally you log in one day and all sign text and items in chests are gone) i got next door, but he didn't roll back the signs.
Oh, all of my items are back? Sweet!

Also, thanks for /pe'ing that for me. ^_^ Appreciate it.

AudieMurphy135

Soulsand
I certanly hope its all of them. I watched kainzo roll it back. However theives might have gotten to some of it. I can't gaurentee its all there but i tried :p
Is my front door still blockaded, and are all of my chests still covered?

Also, all of my valuable stuff is in my LWC'd chest, so it shouldn't be an issue...

Name: EskiimoChill
Age(optional): 17
Path: Rogue - Changing to Warrior
Class(if applicable): Havent spec'd yet
Additional info: I record alot for my youtube channel, and im starting a series on the herocraft server.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Name: EskiimoChill
Age(optional): 17
Path: Rogue - Changing to Warrior
Class(if applicable): Havent spec'd yet
Additional info: I record alot for my youtube channel, and im starting a series on the herocraft server.

I remember reading your whitelist app, I'd like to get KRS seen on youtube I think you'll like some of the things we do(as well as our neibors) so feel free to join /ch krs and see if anyone is online to take you to the town! Our coords are 1700, -500

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I've updated the SK alliances section. Let me be clear in this post as well;

We have 3 allies, SSS, KOE, and NEO
(That's Arcadia, Olympus, Orion, and New Dresden; Atlas and WIP New Skyforge; Newerth, WIP HCE, and WIP Overdeep)

We have 2 non-aggression pacts, Ironpass and Ares

There is a difference, but that's all. If you are reading through all this, wanting to apply. Remember that nobody else has come up to ally with us, and is open to raiding in my book. (except Midguard, i'd like to look into an alliance with them because they are nice, but gab doesn't want more allies lol)

That still leaves PLENTY of towns to go raid :p

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Your signs were wiped, and I put an iron door on it for safety.

Not sure what else is different. You will have to PE a rollback when you become active again audie! I'm sorry.

If your chest was hidden, then i definitely didn't get it rolled back with mine.

AudieMurphy135

Soulsand
Your signs were wiped, and I put an iron door on it for safety.

Not sure what else is different. You will have to PE a rollback when you become active again audie! I'm sorry.

If your chest was hidden, then i definitely didn't get it rolled back with mine.
Someone replaced the floor in my basement with glass and torches underneath, got rid of the trap doors, put a balcony on the second floor, plus other little things. Also, I barricaded the entrance with dirt so people outside of KRS can't get in, but someone within the kingdom must have removed it.

Also, the LWC'd chest is on the second floor.

I barricaded the entrance again with dirt, and placed a few signs outside saying that I'll report anyone that removes the dirt at the front door, whether they're KRS or not. I'm really starting to get sick of logging on, and noticing that someone completely removed my barricade. It's like that almost every single time.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Someone replaced the floor in my basement with glass and torches underneath, got rid of the trap doors, put a balcony on the second floor, plus other little things. Also, I barricaded the entrance with dirt so people outside of KRS can't get in, but someone within the kingdom must have removed it.

Also, the LWC'd chest is on the second floor.

I barricaded the entrance again with dirt, and placed a few signs outside saying that I'll report anyone that removes the dirt at the front door, whether they're KRS or not. I'm really starting to get sick of logging on, and noticing that someone completely removed my barricade. It's like that almost every single time.

That MIGHT have been because Detarbilate tried to claim your house. he has since moved to his own plot, pure misunderstanding. I'll tell everyone to NOT break your barricade open.

Giun84

Stone
Name: Giun84
Age(optional): 27
Path: Designer/Architect
Class(if applicable): Crafter
Additional info: I live in Sweden and I feel like this will be the best Township for me. Seing that I like Asian-Themed ideas.

PS. I'm allready accepted. But I feel like this is a must. Just to tell everyone that I am here :)

Regards Leif/Giun84

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Name: Giun84
Age(optional): 27
Path: Designer/Architect
Class(if applicable): Crafter
Additional info: I live in Sweden and I feel like this will be the best Township for me. Seing that I like Asian-Themed ideas.

PS. I'm allready accepted. But I feel like this is a must. Just to tell everyone that I am here :)

Regards Leif/Giun84

Welcome!

I'm glad to see more people take on responsibilities with the lowtown area!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey all you PVPers out there! I've updated the first post with a draft of a guide to the standings of other cities to us. For your refference :)

We get alot of potential recruits, that soon turn around saying things like "We have too many allies! I can't raid anything"!

This is not true, we are just allies with the places some people really like to raid. That's not my fault, that is because of our location and history with our neibors around us in south HC.

However, take a look at the first post, there are PLENTY of raid-able towns in our view :p

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Hey new rule. After coming home and finding chests stolen from in town hall and such. I'm going to make this quite clear.

IF YOU ARE FOUND TO HAVE STOLEN FROM CHESTS OR STEALING ANY MATERIALS FROM ANY BLOCKS OUTSIDE YOUR PLOT, YOU ARE BOOTED FROM KRS. NO REPEAL.

I hope you enjoy your day.

Note: If I find someone stealing from chests that were regioned controlled (if the chest has a block over it and was stolen from, it can be declared for viewing of stealing).

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey gab check out the first post and tell me if i'm doin it right with the standing towards townships.

I feel it was important to put in, because we really don't "have too many allies". Contrary to popular belief.