• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Town Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
Danda we all know that there are only 20-30 people who actually play on this server. Large raids are rare, most battles happen one on one. It would be cool to be like "oh shit that guy is from such and such town lets run"

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
@GaidenFcous No offense, but this idea of buffing powerful towns is extremely stupid and imbalanced. When you say joining a town is stupid if there are no benefits, what you're saying is actually stupid. One, you get more players to defend and attack with, two, you get a larger base set of people, (Opinions, beliefs, etc.) which make playing more fun. This idea just isn't balanced enough to be put in the game

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
Angyles thats what happened last map anyways, because there was no reward or anything special about having a kingdom. all im saying is we need things that townships work twords. hp bonus was an example, and you retards can't get off that one point. once you guys run your own town, maybe you will understand.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
@GaidenFcous No offense, but this idea of buffing powerful towns is extremely stupid and imbalanced. When you say joining a town is stupid if there are no benefits, what you're saying is actually stupid. One, you get more players to defend and attack with, two, you get a larger base set of people, (Opinions, beliefs, etc.) which make playing more fun. This idea just isn't balanced enough to be put in the game

Why is my post rated bad spelling? I've spell checked it at least 3 times :p

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
It isn't that it's bad spelling, but there is no button for "Read your sentences aloud because you sound like a retard." button.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Angyles thats what happened last map anyways, because there was no reward or anything special about having a kingdom. all im saying is we need things that townships work twords. hp bonus was an example, and you retards can't get off that one point. once you guys run your own town, maybe you will understand.
Gaiden I have been running towns on this server since my 2nd week one and a half YEARS ago. Don't try and belittle me.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
what is the point of making everyone the same?
Danda we all know that there are only 20-30 people who actually play on this server.

Reviewers Thoughts:
hurp.png

Angyles:
Sadly the way it stands, you would have one powerful town, and the rest would just die out. =(​

Angyles thats what happened last map anyways,

Reviewers thoughts: So it should happen this map too?

It isn't that it's bad spelling, but there is no button for "Read your sentences aloud because you sound like a retard." button
Reviewers thoughts: Irony is a cruel mistress, friend.

*Please insert your Hurp Durp Here*

Hurp Durp Meter: Perfect 5/5

Edit: Sorry for the shitty picture quality.

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
Danda we all know that there are only 20-30 people who actually play on this server.

Reviewers Thoughts:
hurp.png

Angyles:
Sadly the way it stands, you would have one powerful town, and the rest would just die out. =(​

It isn't that it's bad spelling, but there is no button for "Read your sentences aloud because you sound like a retard." button

Maybe i should rephrase that, there are only 30 people on this server that ACTUALLY know what they are doing. the rest are mindlessly digging.

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
Gaiden I have been running towns on this server since my 2nd week one and a half YEARS ago. Don't try and belittle me.
It wasn't directed at you danda so don't get all butt hurt on me!

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand

Reviewers Thoughts:
hurp.png

Angyles:

Maybe i should rephrase that, there are only 30 people on this server that ACTUALLY know what they are doing. the rest are mindlessly digging.

You don't know what everyone is doing at the same time.

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!

Reviewers Thoughts:
hurp.png

Angyles:

You don't know what everyone is doing at the same time.
yes huh i do.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
It wasn't directed at you danda so don't get all butt hurt on me!
Well you should be clearer.
You generalized your sentence to everyone else in the thread. That includes me :p

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
So gaiden you think only 30 people know what their doing? And the rest is only mindlessly digging? Isen't that kinda what minecraft is all about?

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
So gaiden you think only 30 people know what their doing? And the rest is only mindlessly digging? Isen't that kinda what minecraft is all about?
Minecraft yes. Herocraft, no.
The game we are playing is Minecraft. The server we are playing on is Herocraft. Minecraft is kinda based around digging (survival), that make servers like herocraft kinda based around digging right? I fact everything you do, roads you walk on, the money you use and the weapons you use are all (believe it or not) created from things people mine.

smperez1986

Legacy Supporter 6
Why do you guys bother even responding with nothing but negative shit? Just shut the fuck up and listen for once.

KindralSoul

Legacy Supporter 4
Minecraft yes. Herocraft, no.
The game we are playing is Minecraft. The server we are playing on is Herocraft. Minecraft is kinda based around digging (survival), that make servers like herocraft kinda based around digging right? I fact everything you do, roads you walk on, the money you use and the weapons you use are all (believe it or not) created from things people mine.
I dont think Its based On Digging. Survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.