• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Town Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
Why do you guys bother even responding with nothing but negative shit? Just shut the fuck up and listen for once.
Technically, its you and Gaiden being rude, and "responding with negative shit"

"Only 30 people on this server actually know what they're doing" was when I realized these people were trying to "compromise" with a dick. And, when you tell us to "shut the fuck up and listen" it really just sounds like you guys want to get what you want, and when you don't or people disagree with you, you begin to act like immature children.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Angyles thats what happened last map anyways, because there was no reward or anything special about having a kingdom. all im saying is we need things that townships work twords. hp bonus was an example, and you retards can't get off that one point. once you guys run your own town, maybe you will understand.
Gaiden I have been running towns on this server since my 2nd week one and a half YEARS ago. Don't try and belittle me.
It wasn't directed at you danda so don't get all butt hurt on me!
Yup I'm the butt hurt one...

Oh wait I'm not the one that just went and labeled every post on this page that goes against my post as tard.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
Well thanks for that TheTM, I'll take that as a compliment.

Oh hey, your capitalization is actualy correct. Also, if this entire thread was one big... "troll" as you say... I complement your persistence at keeping a failed thread of spam and trolling so active.

@Brutalacerate , are you sure you want to keep a spam thread, in suggestions, alive?

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Well thanks for that TheTM, I'll take that as a compliment.

Oh hey, your capitalization is actualy correct. Also, if this entire thread was one big... "troll" as you say... I complement your persistence at keeping a failed thread of spam and trolling so active.

@Brutalacerate , are you sure you want to keep a spam thread, in suggestions, alive?
I'll probably close it, because I'm bored, but before I do:

*actually
*compliment

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.