• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

madsplatter

Diamond
Yes I am aware. :( sorry, didnt get your message Gra. Treat them well Lorien, they were incredible members for KO, I'm sure they will be great for you guys too.

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
guys, almost done with the caster 4 >:-P I got a necro, Geo, Wizzy, But need a beguiler, anyone up for the job? :p

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
Well demon, if you can find me when i get on, you can join >:-P test time :D

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
I got an idea for a nice noble house that is small, but big. If anyone wants to see all my photos of it, just say, and i'll upload some :p (It would be in my dokucraft custom high texture pack, and is in a 15x20 plot) :p

L0ading_

Legacy Supporter 1
Hi.
I'm L0ading_ (IGN), i was here since the late zeal and i'm currently looking for a town to help. im currently a lvl 4 cleric and lvl 8 crafter. im mainly a miner/explorer, but i would love to help in any way possible.

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
Welcome to KO @L0ading_
You are hereby accepted to KO and will also be added to the charter my @madsplatter as soon as he has time for it.
I send a mail with some more info and I hope to see you in HC soon

nafets
SiC KO (for now unofficial, only among the members)