• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
seeing as the date of the release is being pushed back I will not be able to help you you during the first week of the release.
I will be absent from the 6th-14th. Good luck without me guys!

@madsplatter @pandaman7

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
@madsplatter don't forget to sign up on our forum!
You can add people to your own VIP category and only that usergroup has permissions to use a subforum of the KO forum.

Use it!

And by sign up I mean get everyone else to!

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
Cmon people why this thread became dead? Comment something heeere, I need to read something on this website that is interesting..

madsplatter

Diamond
Will be posting link to purdy forums on Skype in a second. We're working out our plan for the first few days still, I'll hopefully have some official "teams" tomorrow.

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
Okay, offically DEFINITLY going necro :p so now, im gonna find a geo, a beguiler, and a wizzy, and we will have the Caster 4!!!! xD

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
Okay, offically DEFINITLY going necro :p so now, im gonna find a geo, a beguiler, and a wizzy, and we will have the Caster 4!!!! xD

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!